2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Hicks is hitting like .190 & he bat flipped after a homer

Carlos Gomez would be proud :lol:

Getting caught in football matters

Barry not getting caught, Brady Anderson not getting caught and David Ortiz not getting caught means they're clean? No. We all know they used. I don't think Griffey used but if it came out he did, I wouldn't care or be surprised. Majority of baseball was using stuff during those years. That's why I don't care if Barry didn't get caught. We know he did them.

Man, who told you this bruh?

Like, you were maybe 7 years old during that era. Be careful what you read and regurgitate.  

Without going into my life story :lol:

My older brother's and my baseball "career" connected me to a lot of former big leaguers and scouts.

Getting caught in football matters

Barry not getting caught, Brady Anderson not getting caught and David Ortiz not getting caught means they're clean? No. We all know they used. I don't think Griffey used but if it came out he did, I wouldn't care or be surprised. Majority of baseball was using stuff during those years. That's why I don't care if Barry didn't get caught. We know he did them.

why is it different in football when coaches have come out and said every team does what NE has been caught doing?

you really shouldn't care what NE has done either, in that case :lol:

but you will, cause you hate Boston teams :lol:

Its not a Boston thing. I'm saying there's a lot of players that we know juiced. It doesn't matter if they failed or got told on or not. We know. We didn't need Giambi to fail a test to know. Most of them did it. If you played in that era, there's a great chance you did it because that's how it was at that time. It was normal. Not frowned upon.

Without going into my life story
laugh.gif

My older brother's and my baseball "career" connected me to a lot of former big leaguers and scouts.
So when you say that everyone was doing it, does that mean a high % of SuperStars were using, or does that mean of the 750 players on active rosters, that 700+ of them were doping?

Last edited:
Anyway, just let them dope if they want but, A-Rod is reaping what he sowed.
Hardly more than a year ago dude was a douche bag to everyone, now he's nice. Eh too late.

Last edited:
Its not a Boston thing. I'm saying there's a lot of players that we know juiced. It doesn't matter if they failed or got told on or not. We know. We didn't need Giambi to fail a test to know. Most of them did it. If you played in that era, there's a great chance you did it because that's how it was at that time. It was normal. Not frowned upon.

We have all seen you throw dirt on Ortiz' name in the past by calling him a liar/cheater/scumbag due to his alleged PED use though. You're flip flopping :lol:

My problem with Ortiz is he acts like he didn't get caught and that he would never do such a thing. The few times it was brought up he got crazy and threatened to sue and ****. That's my problem with him AND some people allow that.

Would love to see someone go on a witch hunt for him. Sure it would be wild all the **** he's done.

Last edited:
NL Cy Young: Kendricks, Strasburg, Cueto or Arrieta?

AL Cy Young: Britton, Happ, Hamels, or ?!!?

Last edited:
I'm late but just saw the back-to-back homers by the Baby Bombers. Aaron Judge, in his first at-bat, destroyed that ball. I hate the Yanks, but this is good for baseball.

My problem with Ortiz is he acts like he didn't get caught and that he would never do such a thing. The few times it was brought up he got crazy and threatened to sue and ****. That's my problem with him AND some people allow that.

Would love to see someone go on a witch hunt for him. Sure it would be wild all the **** he's done.

reminds me of peyton. i'd like to see this witchhunt for peyton manning :lol:

Last edited:
I'm late but just saw the back-to-back homers by the Baby Bombers. Aaron Judge, in his first at-bat, destroyed that ball. I hate the Yanks, but this is good for baseball.

I can't wait to see all the young guys in the Majors.

There's nothing better than watching a homegrown team develop into a winner :smokin

we ain't making the playoffs. bring back papelbon to see what he can do. you never know. i mean we're still throwing clay meth-head buchholz out there. why not give papelbon a shot :lol:

we ain't making the playoffs. bring back papelbon to see what he can do. you never know. i mean we're still throwing clay meth-head buchholz out there. why not give papelbon a shot :lol:

Cause you already know what you're getting out of him :lol:

Griffey was and always has been my guy. i do think he was clean. BUT...if it came out that he wasn't clean, it wouldn't surprise me given that it's baseball in the 90s and 00s. and it wouldn't change my opinion of him at all. not. one. bit.

I would be devastated if it was ever announced that Griffey juiced. I think it's safe to say he never did tho, so no worries here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom