2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile the cheating lying scumbag known as David Ortiz is paraded around like a hero.

Meanwhile the cheating lying scumbag known as David Ortiz is paraded around like a hero.

it's easier when your fanbase doesn't turn on you.

yankee fans turned on Arod. red sox fans never turned on Ortiz. once you realize why, you realize why one is a hero and the other is an after thought for most. it's sad

I hated how Yankee fans treated Alex after the first year. It's ****** up. I guess the money and his stats, people expected him to be a God. I used to hear Yankee fans ***** about him nonstop during his MVP years. Un ****** real. He's not Jeter though. No **** he's not Jeter. He's better than Jeter. He was a better SS than Jeter and he gave that up to come to NY and win.

Me and my tio almost fought about this **** back in 05 or 06. Hahahaha, he's finally come around now.

Last edited:
A-Gawd
bjrqs8cphsgr.jpg

Happy to see A-Rod take the field one last time.

Although it's just plain dumb that he's leaving right now. Let him finish out the season, man.

Last edited:
Yeah, have some respect for the legend and at least let him finish the season. This is all payback. It's sickening as hell.

Do you feel better after getting that out?

Best two players I've ever seen is Alex and Barry. Hated how both of them were treated on their way out. Think everyone in the Sports section knows I'm a huge Yankees fan and an Alex fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom