2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
His two three-run homeruns were the most beautiful. Especially the one on the Queen.
But the sweep looked better :lol:

My man where were you? :lol:
Went to the pyramid spot across the street Friday, one of the other beer gardens across the street Saturday, sluggers after the game then back to downtown. I left Back home Sunday morning :lol:

Should have hit the Hawks nest homie.

I saw that live, McHugh was dumbfounded. :rofl:
B2b miss plays by Gomez, for two triples

Then he jogs after the ball once he sees it.

Last edited:
It is absolutely ridiculous that Carlos Gomez is still on the Astros roster. They just don't want to admit they made a horrible trade :lol:

Gomez can't hit, and he's seriously the 4th best CFer on the roster :lol:

Tebow has zero percent chance of being good. He hasn't played in 10 years.

There are actual professional baseball players who have ate and slept baseball for their entire lives and aren't good enough to play in the majors.

You can't go 10 years without seeing live pitching and expect to do anything :lol:

There are actual professional baseball players who have ate and slept baseball for their entire lives and aren't good enough to play in the majors.

You can't go 10 years without seeing live pitching and expect to do anything
laugh.gif
gary  sheffield  said he has mlb talent so why would anyone care about your opinion  lol 

You can't go 10 years without seeing live pitching and expect to do anything :lol:

gary  sheffield  said he has mlb talent so why would anyone care about your opinion  lol 

That's Gary Sheffield trying to stay relevant in 2016.

D.J. Short (@djshort)
15 mins ago - View on Twitter
Prince Fielder could retire with 319 home runs, which is the same total as his dad, Cecil Fielder. That is just...weird.

Tough break for Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom