2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe because the Yanks already tried to void his contract :lol:

IMO, this is solely so they don't have to pay out the bonus money.

I think it's bonuses and they don't want to deal with the questions of not playing him while we play people with numbers just as bad. They don't want to be asked everyday about him. It's BS. We don't have any stars and that stadium gonna be empty without him. If they play him, they're making good money once he gets to 698. But **** them.

Trout robbing that Grand Slam was so damn beautiful. What a ****** grab.
Stadium has been empty with him tho

Last edited:
It was actually prior to last season, too :rofl:

Memory on a hunnit :pimp:

I can't link it from my phone but someone post the top story on Deadspin right now. The Ichiro l-ESPN jawn :rofl:

A friend got some backup.

-Edit-

Trout is 28 for 75 (.373) with 6 HR vs your favorite Pitcher :D

Last edited:
Mike Trout is 2 for 20 with 10 K's against James Paxton
nthat.gif

Mike Trout killer
Damn. 
pimp.gif

I had heard Pax was the only guy to stike him out 4 times in a game, didn't eem realize he's his father too.

I don't even think you understand wht trolling is. I was agreeing that I went far back to grab that quote. You're very defensive. Take a nap :lol:

Hearing the media discuss A-Rod today is blowing my mind :lol:

The disrespect is well... disrespectful :lol:

The sentiments of how much of a d-bag and diva he was are being so overblown right now :lol:

How soon people forget he's one of the best in baseball history.

Hearing the media discuss A-Rod today is blowing my mind :lol:

The disrespect is well... disrespectful :lol:

The sentiments of how much of a d-bag and diva he was are being so overblown right now :lol:

How soon people forget he's one of the best in baseball history.

Not disrespectful at all

Yeah, Ichiro hit 3,000 and it's a HUGE deal. Alex hit 3,000 and 2,000 RBIs and no one gave a ****. Smh, so much disrespect.

I'm disrespectful too Fury, I'll beat up an old man.

Yeah, Ichiro hit 3,000 and it's a HUGE deal. Alex hit 3,000 and 2,000 RBIs and no one gave a ****. Smh, so much disrespect.

I'm disrespectful too Fury, I'll beat up an old man.

Aroid didn't make his debut at 27

So it's more impressive to see someone with slap shots instead of doubles and homers?

I don't understand your hatred for Alex. He wanted to stay in seattle, your cheap *** team wouldn't pay him.

I still love Cano. Not mad at him for leaving to get 70-90 more million.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom