2015 XXL Freshman Lists

I don't get why people made a big deal out of Lil mouse, Kidd Kidd was 8 spitting that raw street ****.

Only people really worth listening too are Vince and Raury. I'm a fan of Raury, but I don't think he should really be in there considering that he's not really a rapper. but he can rap so, whatever lol

People that should have been on this list: Rae Sremmurd, Lil Herb, Rapsody & Dreezy. Back when they had the voting thing I was voting for Dreezy and Tink.

As far as this list I fee like Vince Staples and Tink will have a nice amount of years in the game. Both of them can really spit. Tink can spit and sing. Plus shes a girl which means there's not much competition..

Dej Loaf is cool and shes cute, but she's not worth much. I see her being a hook person for 1-2 more years before she falls off.

Fetty Wap is probably going to fall off by the end of the year. Dude has somewhat of an annoying voice. People will get tired of that cat calling quickly. Shy Glizzy is in the same boat.

Cant stand Kidd Kidd. I feel like 50 put up some bread so he could be on the cover. We know XXL loves Interscope/G Unit/Shady. Only song I can bump with him on it is "Mrs Officer" by Wayne.

K Camp time is already up. I don't think the single he dropped in January did anything.

OG Maco is a decent spitter and he seems to know a lot about the business side of things.

Vic Mensa has Jay Z behind him so he's going to be here a while. Don't know anything about Gold Link.

Kidd Kidd made it off fans vote which could be true. 50 has thisis50.com and was rallying behind him.
I'm happy Glizzy and Fetty Wap on the list both of them get a lot of spins.

[/

Ehh I'm still saying payola

How does the fan voting work anyway if everybody that ended up making the list was also on the fan voting ballot?

Whoever has the most "fan votes" but didn't "make" the list gets picked?

Last edited:
Gon look up Raury & Goldlink. Heard on Goldlink song and heard Raury on a Gucci feature. They seem ok

Idk how these fan votes go tho, last yr Jarren Benton got in cause of it...Jarren Benton lol. Idk ANYONE who listens to him. Online or in real life lol

Also Vic Mensa was on last yrs list. He was just one of the featured names on the side

glizzy is probably the only one that can have a long career
roll.gif

And I **** with Glizzy

Is that Gold Link James from DC/VA?

He had a cool song round 3 years ago

he can do club, then go street or conscience 
I'll give you that, I wouldn't call it conscious but he does have the ability to switch it up and do the introspective Boosie-esque tracks. The thing is it's hella  _'s in the trap lane and more every year. Rap fans are fickle as **** too before you know it they on to the next ***** 
laugh.gif
 It's hard to call it

Vince Staples is the best pure rapper on this list, OG Maco prolly the most versatile. IMO they have the best shots at longevity as far as this rap **** go
Is that Gold Link James from DC/VA?

He had a cool song round 3 years ago
Yep same dude he been bubbling indie for a lil bit. He opened up when I saw SBTRKT last year and I saw he was in the studio w/ Rick Rubin earlier this year so he out here making moves

Staples the only dude on here I really listen to. Maco got a few bangers but never really listened to these other cats.

glizzy is probably the only one that can have a long career

fetty a one trick pony so far
Real Talk. Glizzy will be in the Yo Gotti Lane....Making a hit club record or 2 every year..being independent, releasing mixtapes series, occasional album and touring and being on some big features.

Other than K-Camp/Fetty Wap, Glizzy is the best hit maker out of the bunch and has the most staying power. Dude is following the Yo Gotti blue-print. Not bad at all.

Cot damn these XXL lists get worse year by year :lol: :lol:

For real. :lol:

How in the f*** is Kid Kid on there? What buzz does he have? Dude been around since 08. :lol:

Fetty is just another dude riding the ATL wave.

Glizzy is ok. I like some of his features but that _'s voice is annoying.

Dej is very talented. I can see her lasting longer than anybody else.

Don't even who the other dudes are.

Last edited:
Kidd kidd been around longer than that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I really don't listen to anybody on that list tho. Just usually skip over all of their music, well the ones I heard of

Yall really don't mess with Kidd Kidd? Lol. I haven't heard much by him besides that track he did with August Alsina, but I thought his verse was dope.

And to dude above, Fetty isn't from ATL. I can respect him doing his thing outta Jersey

Back
Top Bottom