2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

@HerringWSJ: Knicks have now lost *13* consecutive games that were separated by 5 pts or less heading into the final 5 mins of play. Thats unreal.

:smh:

At least with us tanking ticket prices should be cheaper when I come home for the new year

Boston is only winnable game this week. But then again it is Friday Night Knicks.

Anthony Davis is going to drop gaudy numbers on our bigs

Knicks are 16-1 on my LIVE 15 season I got going....my oh my how different the real world is

yall got Live?
i DLd the trial but couldnt get down with it. better controls than 2k tho.

any cool features?

:rofl:

Nah, I ain't playing on no damn rookie. I got toasted by Cleveland though. Love, Kyrie and LeBron couldn't miss a shot. I think as the season goes on, the game gets harder though. I'm barely getting by against Utah and Orlando. One point wins while early in the season, I was winning by 10-13 points against good teams.

I like it more than 2K but it has it's flaws too. I'm just done with 2K, hate the controls.

Last good NBA Live was 2003. Would have half my team playing in Royal Blue Foams, other half in any Jordan.

Only thing they did right was accessories.

2K has been playing games though. They need competition before they really jump the shark.

Back
Top Bottom