2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

**** the playoffs. I want the worst record in the league.

JRS you're one of my favorites in this here thread, and you're pretty intelligent, but bruh, as bad as this team is, there is no way they get the worse record in the league, even without the playoffs, I can't see it.

I'm fully expecting Dame & LA to combine for 60+ 

Also, we have some work to do if we want the worst record in the league. Bottom 5 is definitely possible tho.

Gosh didn't realize there are that many terrible teams. Detroit won't be that bad I don't think. Stan has too much pride. Utah I think gets hot eventually. They actually have some talent on that roster.

This would be such an upset if they win tonight. But we'll see. This is the type of game where the Blazers will take it lightly and lose with Dame scoring 40+ having his way with Shump without even buying him dinner

art vandelay art vandelay I love your optimism bro, but realistically this team is not making a playoff run this year. If we make it which I highly doubt we will be an 8th seed at best and get knocked out by a #1 seed. I'd rather build for the future, and hopefully see a chip before I die...

Last edited:
art vandelay art vandelay I love your optimism bro, but realistically this team is not making a playoff run this year. If we make it which I highly doubt we will be an 8th seed at best and get knocked out by a #1 seed. I'd rather build for the future, and hopefully see a chip before I die...

That's all the team has giving me, optimism, albeit perhaps false, but it's optimism, the only reason I want them to be semi successful is it is hard to lure talent, at least free agent talent, when it appears that losing is an accepted practice here. And maybe you'll get that chip before you go "home", but it would be nice to start heading in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom