2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I said we'd win 32-36 games.

I also said we should've started tanking after the 7-8 game. I knew this team was going to suck and I knew we had no chance at making the playoffs.

why didn't they use the foul to give
Players only use that foul to give in those situations when they're told to or are independent and have a high bball iq (to the point they'll even ignore the coach if the move calls for it).
It's so ironic that some of you guys are now accepting that this team sucks and tanking is what we need to do.

I have no shame in saying I TOLD YOU SO :lol:
A losing streak will do that.

A winning streak would change things around just as much for some ppl not posting waiting to tell you so.
I said we'd win 32-36 games.

I also said we should've started tanking after the 7-8 game. I knew this team was going to suck and I knew we had no chance at making the playoffs.
Eh, we're 4 and a half games behind the 8th seed though :lol:

I doubt you're about to tell me how much faith you have in the Nets.

Last edited:
Nah I'm cool with straight losing, I ain't eem mad if we're tanking. There's no real rebuild till next year anyways, and we ain't had a good top draft pick in years thanks to my dude Isiah. It was that up and down **** I couldn't take. Maybe ticket prices go down too, I can get a good seat.

I think we're actually better than a 32 win team, that's why this just seems purposeful. Stay losing by 1 shot.

Last edited:
We're not fully tanking yet, we just really suck.

Anything outside the top 5 i'm pretty sure we're trading it.

Last edited:
This was only a few months ago....... :wow:

#LifeComesAtYouFast

Who knew, I honestly didn't. Looking back at my words, it's like lookin back at what you wore in highschool and you're like, "the hell was I thinking" but I honestly had high hopes, but its too early, I still think they'll be on the fringe of the playoffs, it's the east and they're in the Atlantic, maybe they'll be successful at that tank, I just hate it had to be this way.

Last edited:
I can't really judge Fish yet, first year coach that is coaching a team with 6 new players that are all learning a new system, triangle at that, which usually takes time for players to get used to.

I think Fish is alright, not great, but given what the team/roster is he is ok. My only knock is he needs to set the rotation and stick with it, if he is going to shuffle it all the time then they could've stayed with Sn. I'm waiting to see a culture change, to me it's as if most of these guys have accepted that losing is the way, while some are certainly trying. But we'll see what happens with a roster upgrade.

Maybe they won't get 40+, but like Offset said, all another bottom team needs is to go on a losing streak and 30+ wins could easily get them in the playoffs, and possibly sense they play a series instead of single games they could actually advance. I'm semi-serious about all of that, but think about it, it isn't too far off from a distinct possibility.

24 wins seems reasonable.

Should be good enough for a top 12 pick

But Phil really needs to move some players soon. Perfect season to do it because mixing up chemistry isn't going to ruin the season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom