2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

On paper this roster looks decent and makes you scratch your head

Then you remember JR Smith vs crippled Amare is the argument for our second most talented player.

Last edited:
On paper this roster looks decent and makes you scratch your head

Then you remember JR Smith vs crippled Amare is the argument for our second most talented player.

We lead the league in bench points and 3pters made.

We turn the ball over in the most critical points in the game and we cant score for ****.

STAT actually has been consistently solid so far and played great last night.

Last edited:
i dont understand how the clips are 2nd worst in rebounding, when they have deandre and blake.

We lead the league in bench points and 3pters made.

We turn the ball over in the most critical points in the game and we cant score for ****.

how this is all possible with a garbage record is comedy... but then again we suck at defense and never get to the free throw line and shoot jumpers all day :smh:

i dont understand how the clips are 2nd worst in rebounding, when they have deandre and blake.
That's only 20 rebounds between two people, teammates just sitting back watching the bricks fly :lol:

Let's look at some J.R. Smith highlights while we wait for the next train wreck of a game!

Before saying they're just two guys, - and that you need a guard that can rebound reasonable well which isn't talked about a lot even though a lot of them exist on most NBA teams - Blake and DeAndre don't even rack up rebounds like that in the same game. It's usually one of them shines.

NBA_All-Star_New_York_City_Borough_Stars__H.0.jpg

Bricks for Brooklyn (fitting, given the Nets), the ripples of vinyl records for The Bronx, a pattern inspired by the Unisphere for Queens, waves for Staten Island (via water) and (of course!) a taxi cab checkered print for Manhattan. I would have gone with the Wu Tang Clan logo for S.I., Metta World Peace's face for Queens and bricks in Manhattan to also honor the Knicks appropriately, but we're splitting hairs.

NBA_All-Star_Jersey_East_Back.0.jpg

Last edited:
Before saying they're just two guys, - and that you need a guard that can rebound reasonable well which isn't talked about a lot even though a lot of them exist on most NBA teams - Blake and DeAndre don't even rack up rebounds like that in the same game. It's usually one of them shines.

i get that. the point im making is that theyre an even worse rebounding team than the knicks. how is anyone, except the sixers, worse than the knicks...at anything haha.

Kinda like those jerseys, much better than last years abomination.

They have a throwback feel.

@NY_KnicksPR: J.R. Smith (flu-like symptoms) is doubtful for tonight versus @BrooklynNets

Plays with on court with Tyson once; gets sick :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom