2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Monroe is probably the most likely free agent big. Ideally, draft Mudiaye, keep Caldo and Larkin, trade Shump, keep Timmy, sign STAT for the vets minimum, bring in a big body/defensive presence at the 5, keep Acy. Idk what big name center we could get. Really isn't much out there.

I don't eem think we need a big name center, just someone with the size and doesn't like seeing people drive the lane at will would be ideal.

Why'd Oden have to beat that woman, he'd be dirt cheap, wouldn't need a ton of minutes. That's just me, I know it'll never happen, but we need rim protection in the worse way.

Last edited:
Monroe is probably the most likely free agent big. Ideally, draft Mudiaye, keep Caldo and Larkin, trade Shump, keep Timmy, sign STAT for the vets minimum, bring in a big body/defensive presence at the 5, keep Acy. Idk what big name center we could get. Really isn't much out there.

I don't eem think we need a big name center, just someone with the size and doesn't like seeing people drive the lane at will would be ideal.
I'll take that. Just give me a great athlete that can swat shots and have good enough hands to catch passes.

Why trade Bargs and Amare when we can and should let them expire? Unless we're getting second round picks for them and an expiring then im fine with it.

Bargs is the type of player that would sign to San Antonio next year and flourish

Why trade Bargs and Amare when we can and should let them expire? Unless we're getting second round picks for them and an expiring then im fine with it.

Bargs is the type of player that would sign to San Antonio next year and flourish

It's hard to see a big not flourish,either STAT or Bargs would flourish in San Antonio. Anybody would as long as Pop gave them burn.

Last edited:
Outside of Okafor/Towns/Mudiay are there any real difference makers in the top 10?

No.

So we should do the proper "Knick" thing to do and trade our lottery pick for a bloated contract /overrated player. Someone like Josh Smith, Brandon Jennings, or better yet Rudy Gay.

That's the typical Knick way to go, right?

Greg Monroe's max would be less than a max offered to M. Gasol because he hasn't been in the league as long right?

All authentic jerseys 30% off though :nerd:

Gonna watch tonight. Had no idea we were 4-13, thought it was like 4-10 tops :smh: :smh:

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom