2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i hate having to argue with the "Bulls fans" in my wife's family , it's starting to get ugly and pretty personal :lol:

I'm thankful for tanking :pimp:

I'm thankful that I live in Texas and have access to good basketball( Spurs).
Mavs as well. Monta has it all :pimp:

i hate having to argue with the "Bulls fans" in my wife's family , it's starting to get ugly and pretty personal :lol:
don't get into another brawl over sports :lol:

buncha facebook tough guys gettin on my nerves too :lol:

gonna get ugly on new years
Good luck man :lol:

I'm 100% in favor of tanking. Lets get Mudiaye or Okafor.

Last edited:
Russ is a fan of the league, therefore, he wants to help the Knicks return to dominance.... mediocrity, and get in the 1st round, of the draft

Land one of these studs in the draft, use our cap space for 2 all stars, maybe trade Shump, we could build a very good team quickly.

Outside of Okafor/Towns/Mudiay are there any real difference makers in the top 10?

think this might be my fault.  haven't been able to catch many games so far this year but in the ones i have watched were 4-1.  gotta get my box score checking skills up

Word son is gunna start watching thinking he's helping, and we'll wind up in 9th seed mediocrity Bolivian again

Outside of Okafor/Towns/Mudiay are there any real difference makers in the top 10?
Many emerge as the season goes on i.e Embiid.

Hoping Phil moves JR and others before the deadline. Get some pieces in the draft and do work next year.

Didn't watch the game, saw the box score and shed a tear

Here's my question, say they can succeed at the tank, they move a piece here or there, and they land a free agent, what if they still don't win? Where do we go?

Here's my question, say they can succeed at the tank, they move a piece here or there, and they land a free agent, what if they still don't win? Where do we go?
We may or may not win a ring, but we'll be in much better shape than we have been since the JVG era. I don't see us being this bad once we land a stud in the draft and sign quality free agents.

I'd be fine with keeping Calderon and Larkin, if we can get Dragic that'd be awesome. I'm fine with trading Shump, Earl, or even THJr, not all three, but any 1 of them or two of them, likely Shump and Earl, better yet, trade any member of the team not named Carmelo Anthony that ever performs a step back jump shot or step back defense. I'd keep STAT, at significant discount, he will back up the FA 4 the team can get. I don't see Gasol leaving, the Griz is already where the Knicks should be. It would be nice if there were some serviceable centers. Laugh if you will, but when the Heat signed Oden last season I really wanted to see what he had left, but never really got a chance and plus his good guy rep is gone because of his domestic. Let's discuss the future.

Last edited:
Monroe is probably the most likely free agent big. Ideally, draft Mudiaye, keep Caldo and Larkin, trade Shump, keep Timmy, sign STAT for the vets minimum, bring in a big body/defensive presence at the 5, keep Acy. Idk what big name center we could get. Really isn't much out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom