2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

if we tank and get a good player 1-5 pick then pick up some good free agents we can easily be a top 3 team next year and for the future... so its not that bad... but watching the losing every game :x

I don't think they'll take. I believe that they'll go one a run and barely squeeze into that 8th spot and in end in the middle of the first round of the draft. Or, or they barely miss the playoffs and get close to the end of first round of the draft. Doubt they'll tank, that is a system much like the offense they run in and out of. Plus, in three weeks they can start making trades, so we have to see what comes about with that.

I don't think they'll take. I believe that they'll go one a run and barely squeeze into that 8th spot and in end in the middle of the first round of the draft. Or, or they barely miss the playoffs and get close to the end of first round of the draft. Doubt they'll tank, that is a system much like the offense they run in and out of. Plus, in three weeks they can start making trades, so we have to see what comes about with that.

Shut up and let us tank in peace.

For gods sake let us have this.

Shut up and let us tank in peace.

For gods sake let us have this.

Look CoupeIT, I believe in the tank, I do, but are you really going to put faith that these cats will come thru, if they were capable of coming thru and being counted on to do what we wanted them to, would we really be here and this juncture? And I say all of that because I care.

Last edited:
Man the Westchester Knick uniforms are bad. 

Not even just because of the gigantic advertisement...

Layout, numbers, font, name plate... All trash.

@nyknicks: Head coach Derek Fisher announces starters: Calderon, Shumpert, J.R. Smith, Acy, Dalembert. #Knicks

Back
Top Bottom