2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Whatever his injury is, we'll never know because Dolan never fired the medical staff. Should fire current medical staff, and hire all of the Phoenix med. staff

@ScottCacciola: Amar'e on Harden: “It was like an angel came down and started calling calls for them. I just don’t see how he was getting those foul calls.”

I hate harden. All he does is the hyper gorilla **** that bron relied on in his first few years. The travelling as well.

@ScottCacciola: Amar'e on Harden: “It was like an angel came down and started calling calls for them. I just don’t see how he was getting those foul calls.”

Angels give everyone calls when they play the Knicks. Y'all know that they wanted to call Melo for a foul on his own back injury.

Last edited:
D-Fish has to settle on a rotation now. Even if we are going nowhere I think you have to find out who are your best 9-10 guys and let them rock out.

Aside from that....I hope y'all watch a lot of college b-ball this season :lol:

considering melo went down, no one scored more than 14 points, and we only lost by 5, im not too upset at this loss.

obviously a win is a win, but i liked the effort and heart out there. jose's influence is obvious.

Mark you my dude but get off my byke mane
laugh.gif
It ain't even just you. **** just took off outta nowhere like "thot" and "on fleek", and i'm sitting here like oh **** we say these things now?
tried looking this up on urban dictionary and i still have no idea what this is all about

i think i've dropped a few 
laugh.gif
 after someone posts this word, but i've no damn clue what you're all talking about 

"Byke" is a joke. Some country people say back but it sounds like bike. Like Plies, he says it all the time and it sounds like bike.

**** Harden. ******** calls and travels like a ************

@Al_Iannazzone: JR Smith said Melo was in so much pain he couldn't talk last night.

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom