• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Teams are running out of options. It's like Jordan's, but the kids (recruits, players) eat it up. Went through the link someone posted the other day about all the uniform changes.

Some of these alternates are awful. Teams are trying to be unique, yet cookie cutter at the same time. :lol:

Feel bad for all the Adidas teams out there. Wisconsin, with the big middle finger and going to an old template as they ride out their contract. Good move.

Last edited:
Thanks Herb.

I've never been less of a USC fan than I am right now reading message board comments about this Bryce Dixon case.

if Bryce is found guilty, punish him. But all this extra ****... I don't want to call it racism, but let's just say there's *** holes in every fan base.

Ya'll can't make the ACC the ugly cousin of the power 5 when Ohio state dropped to Virginia Tech last year and FSU won the chip the year before that ..plus clemson and g-tech washed Georgia back to back years . It's jokes until your actually schedule ACC teams .
They got Miami
And Georgia tech blasted Miss St last year in the orange bowl.
Let's leave State out of this.

UCONN uni looks awful.

Really hope Miami doesn't come out with an ugly alternate. I know it's coming though |I

Paul Myerberg ‏@PaulMyerberg  6h6 hours ago
Proudly presenting the 2015 CFB head shot of the year: Nebraska DE Ross Dzuris 

laugh.gif

^ see that every day on my block papi. Ain't nothing special.

The NCAA is still preventing the blind USC walk on Jake Olson (of sports center tear jerker piece fame) from playing.

Need those NJ commits to start working on Rashan.

Last edited:
Nice hopefully the puppies and Gators can do red vs blue like from a few years ago on Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom