• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh God don't get me started on Fentress...solid contributor on special teams but had no business getting all that PT last year...Golden better pray Kaaya and Co deliver this year

Jaquan/redwine/jackson
Should get reps just based on how
depleted we're gonna be depth wise
After Deon and Tracy bounce .
Gotta get some players with experience for next yeae even if gets ugly this year .

Last edited:
JJ already the 3rd Safety from what I read
The TE job is for the taking too
Jamal Carter needs to put it together to
Bush, Elder, Tracy, Burns, JJ, Jenkins, Jackson, Redwine ain't a bad secondary rotation
Next season tho :x we're going to need some type of immediate transfer at CB

Last edited:
Oh I didn't know Elder & Burns were considering leaving.

Burns could blow up w/ a good season & his measureables I'm sure

Corn is tiny, but he's also likely not growing anymore so idk. kid is good tho

Last edited:
I figure if they show out they gone especially with the possibility of a new coach

Elder is the best corner on the roster

Last edited:
Which freshmen making noise on your teams?

Mckenzie, Phillips & Tuttle are that deal. Period.

Kamara doesn't count but from what I hear, Hurd may get 2nd billing

Man I been meaning to ask you how long before Kamara was The Man, if he's not already... But yea y'all DLine gonna be good next few years and Cam bout to eat. Berry boys ain't making no noise?

Offense: WR Terry Godwin pushing to start Day 1, WR Michael Chigbu is as well

Defense: DL Trent Thompson likely to start day 1, DB Rico McGraw pushing to start Day 1, OLB D'Andre Walker pushing for PT (even tho we have Floyd, Carter & Jenkins @ OLB....#LBU), ILB's Natrez Patrick & Roquan Smith are 2nd Team already.

Any LSU fans on here? Wanna know how they're gonna use Donte Jackson.
TMay I thought I replied, Ima get at you

Offense - It was bad. real bad. Blake Simms A-Day bad. I'm not sure the 1st team Offense would have scored on the second or first team Defense if they had played all day long.

QB's - it was not good. Coker and Barnett took every rep with the 1's. Coker consistently threw over and behind receivers and seemed late on every throw. Threw 1 Int. Barnett threw 3 Int's (2 would've been pick 6's). Bateman and Morris took every snap with the 2's. Both had some good throws but it was basically more of the same. Bateman had 1 int. Cornwell took every snap with the 3's. Led the only TD drive of the main scrimmage against the 3rd team D. Bateman and Morris both threw TD passes at the end of the day during 2 minute work.
From Saturdays scrimmage. 

They should just take their lumps this season and start Barnett. 

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...rrett-penn-state-anthony-zettel-freaks-081715

The Top 5 of Feldman's freaks list.

Last edited:
WKU over Vandy
I was going to pick that but I wasn't sure if it was a upset or not. 
laugh.gif

South Dakota St vs. KU is one to watch out for too. 

gimme VA TECH over OSU

go big or go home, y'all :lol:

I hope you're right cus I'm gonna be at that game, but I'm still gonna bet money on the Buckeyes :lol:

I have zero confidence in Brewer based on practice/camp reports. Won't be surprised if Lawson or somebody else takes over later in the year. Also we don't have a third WR on the roster who's ACC caliber.

Impact freshmen for USC

On Defense:

Linebackers Cam Smith, Osa Masina, and Porter Gustin are all going to get serious PT. Osa may be a full time starter and Cam may have looked better than them all through Spring to now.

Iman Marshall could start at any school in the conference also, obviously.

Also Jacob Daniel has been running with the 1s.

On Offense:

Deontay Burnett, who was almost an afterthought as a blueshirt throw in with the class, has been balling. He might be the #2 in the slot right behind Steven Mitchell.

All the FR RBs have looked great. They're still behind Tre Madden and Justin Davis but all three will get carries and touches.

Also, he's not a freshman per say but a JuCo transfer Isaac Whitney has had an amazing Spring, Summer, and now Fall. He's looking like the 2nd best receiver on the roster behind Smith-Schuster.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom