Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brandon Harris supposed to start?
Remember reading about him in bruce Feldmans book the qb . If I recall they didn't really say alot of good things , could be confused with another player but they questioned his leadership/ego.

Last edited:
Yeah he has a leg up since Jennings got arrested some weeks ago.. I'm sure he has a pending suspension.. he's a good kid from what I've heard.. his ego can get the best of him.. I've heard during his senior season he was more concerned with his numbers than anything else.. he's a pass first qb but he can run if need be with legit 4.5 speed

Yeah he has a leg up since Jennings got arrested some weeks ago.. I'm sure he has a pending suspension.. he's a good kid from what I've heard.. his ego can get the best of him.. I've heard during his senior season he was more concerned with his numbers than anything else.. he's a pass first qb but he can run if need be with legit 4.5 speed
Didn't all the charges against Jennings get dropped? Read on 247 that Harris didn't seem to grab hold of the starting spot while Jennings was out either.

Texas forced ShaggyBevo to change it's name to ShaggyTexas 
laugh.gif
.  Should have just changed it to ShaggyBev0. 

Are we going to get a new thread?

Report: Alabama, LSU, Ohio State, Texas, Others To Wear These Nike Black Alternate Uniforms This Season
Andrew Holleran

Several of college football’s premier programs will be sporting a black uniform this fall, according to a report.

According to Andrew Lind, a uniform connoisseur and reporter for the Tidewater News, the black Nike uniform T-shirts being seen in stores are the design for an alternate uniform that will be worn this fall.

Alabama, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas are the teams that will wear one.

I randomly just thought to myself, whatever happened to Cody Paul? (of 2006 peewee tackle fame)

So I did a google search and found this:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1013718-further-review-17-year-old-cody-paul-is-all-washed-up

Apparently dude literall never grew any taller/bigger.

:lol: My former roommate was like that. He was like 6' and 180 lbs or so when he lived with me at age 25, but he said he had been that exact same size and build since the beginning of 7th grade :lol:

Suprised lsu ain't offer him back then :lol: they got zadock to verbally agree at like 14

But cody is still decent he's just short at 5'5''lmao . If I'm not mistaken danny Woodhead went to chaldron state too .

Last edited:

All Charlie Strong could do was laugh. Texas' head coach was asked at Big 12 Media Days if the Longhorns are any closer to adding an alternate uniform with the short answer being a resounding no.

“With me, I'm all about tradition,” Strong said. “Let me say this: the way this place is, if I walk out with a black uniform on, how would it be? Tell me what would happen?”

Strong chuckled during the remainder of his response, agreeing with the media members on hand that the backlash of a non-traditional jersey combination potentially being severe. While traditional powers Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Oklahoma have each gone to some form of an alternate uniform, Strong gave said Texas isn't going to go down the road any time soon.

“If I walk out there with a gray uniform on, [the reaction would be] 'What is he doing?' No, it's way too dangerous,” Strong said. “We have a uniform, so let's stick to our uniform.”

Alternate uniforms are commonplace in the Big 12. The Longhorns and Kansas State Wildcats are the only programs in the league who've yet to use a different uniform combination than the traditional home and road gear. Be it a black uniform, a shade of gray or something off the beaten path, Strong laughed out loud when it was suggested he should be the coach to switch it up.

During Strong's last season at Louisville, Adidas produced a black alternate uniform, but the Cardinals stuck with traditional red and white uniforms under Strong's leadership. For the time being, count on Texas continuing to follow suit with Alabama and Penn State as traditional powers who've managed to maintain a traditional look.

View media item 1655042
coach scrong didn't get the memo, or texas AD sleaze patterson is pulling some licks on the side. either way, i don't see this happening, even though a grey/metallic burnt orange alternative would be too sick.

All Charlie Strong could do was laugh. Texas' head coach was asked at Big 12 Media Days if the Longhorns are any closer to adding an alternate uniform with the short answer being a resounding no.

“With me, I'm all about tradition,” Strong said. “Let me say this: the way this place is, if I walk out with a black uniform on, how would it be? Tell me what would happen?”

Strong chuckled during the remainder of his response, agreeing with the media members on hand that the backlash of a non-traditional jersey combination potentially being severe. While traditional powers Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Oklahoma have each gone to some form of an alternate uniform, Strong gave said Texas isn't going to go down the road any time soon.

“If I walk out there with a gray uniform on, [the reaction would be] 'What is he doing?' No, it's way too dangerous,” Strong said. “We have a uniform, so let's stick to our uniform.”

Alternate uniforms are commonplace in the Big 12. The Longhorns and Kansas State Wildcats are the only programs in the league who've yet to use a different uniform combination than the traditional home and road gear. Be it a black uniform, a shade of gray or something off the beaten path, Strong laughed out loud when it was suggested he should be the coach to switch it up.

During Strong's last season at Louisville, Adidas produced a black alternate uniform, but the Cardinals stuck with traditional red and white uniforms under Strong's leadership. For the time being, count on Texas continuing to follow suit with Alabama and Penn State as traditional powers who've managed to maintain a traditional look.

coach scrong didn't get the memo, or texas AD sleaze patterson is pulling some licks on the side. either way, i don't see this happening, even though a grey/metallic burnt orange alternative would be too sick.
Huh?

ksst-07-09-whitepurple-scottsewell-vert-620x1014.jpg

15994_full.jpg

texas-longhorns-red-river-rivalry-uniforms-6.jpg

new-black-alabama-nike-uniform-675x380.jpg

black-alabama-football-uniform-design.jpg

Last edited:
Those bama pics are shopped but they worn alternates before that barely strayed from the traditional look

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom