• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those dropped picks are the worst. I dropped one that would've been an easy pick 6 my junior year. I still think about it lmao.

Baylor playing way too aggressive. It's not like MSU's offense has been lighting it up.

Take your duck glasses off lol

Lemme rephrase that.

I'd put the Pac-12 and SEC on equal footing in terms of depth this year. You have your top dog in each conference (Bama, Oregon). Then a number of ranked teams below them (Ole Miss, MSU, Aub, Georgia, Mizz; Arizona, Arizona State, USC, UCLA, Utah).

SEC depth was created by preseason polls. TAMU, USCe, LSU were all ranked highly, artificially inflating the quality of wins teams had against them.

Lemme rephrase that.

I'd put the Pac-12 and SEC on equal footing in terms of depth this year. You have your top dog in each conference (Bama, Oregon). Then a number of ranked teams below them (Ole Miss, MSU, Aub, Georgia, Mizz; Arizona, Arizona State, USC, UCLA, Utah).

SEC depth was created by preseason polls. TAMU, USCe, LSU were all ranked highly, artificially inflating the quality of wins teams had against them.

That's much more logically stated. I can respect that lol

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Al :smh:
??

imlive365 imlive365 he won't offer Jalen Julius, Dexter Williams and him said they will play together in college, so Dexter is most likely gone.

Irvin most likely not coming

And just the overall state of the program

Ohio State is going to beat Bama. It's the trend this bowl season....plus I'll never forgive Bama for destroying us in the 2012 championship game. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

There's good football all over the place...

But it's funny watching both sides of the argument change their narrative from the past few years when the SEC smacked everybody in bowls...

Now everyone else swears bowl record matters and the SEC guys scream it doesn't mean much. :lol:

Yall dudes will ***** and whine about this every year one way or the other.

There's good football all over the place...

But it's funny watching both sides of the argument change their narrative from the past few years when the SEC smacked everybody in bowls...

Now everyone else swears bowl record matters and the SEC guys scream it doesn't mean much. :lol:

Yall dudes will ***** and whine about this every year one way or the other.

This.

Back
Top Bottom