Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a post from mgoblog
 Mods delete if this is common knowledge. I received a text from a current player saying, "He (Peppers) was taking reps at slot during player led practice, knew all the plays. He wouldn't know all the plays unless he was told to do so... So take that however you want".

I heard him on the radio saying he was waiting for an Oregon offer.
"I want to get it done before that first game," Martell told Bleacher Report. "I think I have an idea of where I want to go and it just feels like the right time to make a decision."
Kids that "know where they want to go" generally aren't "waiting" on anything if they actually announce on time. Still a looooong way to go till Signing Day 2018 though, obviously plenty of time for Oregon to get involved and make things interesting. But QBs have been committing earlier and earlier and staying solid as the anchors of the class.

Kids that "know where they want to go" generally aren't "waiting" on anything if they actually announce on time. Still a looooong way to go till Signing Day 2018 though, obviously plenty of time for Oregon to get involved and make things interesting. But QBs have been committing earlier and earlier and staying solid as the anchors of the class.
He's 2017 and yes I know even that's far away. Want he already one of those middle school commits? Those never seem to stick seem more like a publicity thing. For some reason I see him at SC.

"Lmao Nah" that he won't commit to TAMU in August or that he won't stick with them? I wouldn't argue with you if it's the latter...but he'll be announce for the Ags in August. As much as this staff has gotten kicked in the nuts in recruiting over the past month, Spavital has been nails recruiting the QB position. (That said, given the past 6 weeks, I absolutely would not be shocked if he announced elsewhere.)

He's 2017 and yes I know even that's far away. Want he already one of those middle school commits? Those never seem to stick seem more like a publicity thing. For some reason I see him at SC.
Mistyped that 2017 Signing Day as 2018..but yea, he committed to Washington in 2012 (I have no clue why a school would even accept a commitment from a kid who hasn't grown hair on his balls yet). No matter where he commits in August, it's far from over. Whether that ongoing recruitment is Oregon deciding to offer and getting involved (I read they weren't really that impressed with him at one of their camps?), USC and Washington continuing to pursue him and push him to stay on the West Coast, or TAMU throwing the "we're not recruiting a QB in 2016 so the depth chart will be open for you to start 2-3 years" pitch at him...it's a long way from over when he announces in a few weeks.

He's either going to end up at USC or A&M and his adopted brother Tyjon Lindsey hasn't been offered by TAMU.

They said they plan to play together and his top 3 are Washington, SC, and Oregon.

Then again were almost two years out from signing day.

Last edited:
"Lmao Nah" that he won't commit to TAMU in August or that he won't stick with them? I wouldn't argue with you if it's the latter...but he'll be announce for the Ags in August. As much as this staff has gotten kicked in the nuts in recruiting over the past month, Spavital has been nails recruiting the QB position. (That said, given the past 6 weeks, I absolutely would not be shocked if he announced elsewhere.)

Mistyped that 2017 Signing Day as 2018..but yea, he committed to Washington in 2012 (I have no clue why a school would even accept a commitment from a kid who hasn't grown hair on his balls yet). No matter where he commits in August, it's far from over. Whether that ongoing recruitment is Oregon deciding to offer and getting involved (I read they weren't really that impressed with him at one of their camps?), USC and Washington continuing to pursue him and push him to stay on the West Coast, or TAMU throwing the "we're not recruiting a QB in 2016 so the depth chart will be open for you to start 2-3 years" pitch at him...it's a long way from over when he announces in a few weeks.
U a pedophile ? How you know he had no hair

In December 2012, as Nick Saban was preparing Alabama to face Notre Dame in college football’s national championship game, a University of Texas  regent named Wallace Hall received a phone call from a friend.

“It was out of the blue,” Hall says. “He is a U.T. alum, a very well-thought-of, very successful guy who really isn’t a huge fan of football.” The man, whom Hall has refused to name, also happened to be a good friend of Saban’s agent, Jimmy Sexton. “My friend told me, ‘I don’t know how to put this any other way: Nick Saban wants to come to Texas,’ ” Hall says.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/26/s...suit-of-nick-saban-alabama-vs-texas.html?_r=2

WGMFILNDGZGKOJA.20150721015648.jpg

Duke back to looking like the Colts after a year off

Back
Top Bottom