• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nike be low key putting out some boo boo at times as well for as much as people talk about Adidas and UA 
laugh.gif

[h1]Michael Pittman, 4-star athlete set to commit this week, says USC Trojans gaining on Oregon Ducks[/h1]

"What happened was, I don't know what made me want to go visit USC, but I needed something to reference Oregon off," he said. "I went to USC and fell in love with USC. I've been to USC before, but they never showed me everything. I got the full one-on-one tour. Every coach came out."

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruitin...te_1.html#incart_most-read_recruiting_article

AKA Adoree put him on a chick on campus who blew his mind lol

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-alleges-contact-between-laremy-tunsil-agents

Stepfather alleges contact between Laremy Tunsil, agents

0ap3000000499392.jpg

The stepfather of Ole Miss offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil alleges that he and Tunsil's mother were arguing about Tunsil "riding around with football agents" at the time of an incident that resulted in Tunsil's arrest last week.

Tunsil and his stepfather, Lindsey Miller, were involved in an altercation on Thursday night that led to a domestic violence charge against Tunsil. Miller made the allegation of agent contact in his statement to police after the incident, according to the Jackson Clarion-Ledger.

According to Tunsil and Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze, Tunsil's actions during the altercation came in defending his mother, Desiree, from Miller. Miller denied that narrative, telling the Lafayette County Sheriff's Department that he was trying to shake hands with Tunsil when Tunsil attacked him. Both parties had pressed charges against each other as of Monday, according to the Clarion-Ledger.

Miller did, however, acknowledge an argument with Desiree Tunsil over Tunsil's alleged contact with agents. He told police when they arrived at the scene that Tunsil had left with agents in a yellow convertible, according to the report. While it is not against NCAA rules for players to have contact with agents, the acceptance of money or benefits of any value from an agent can place a player's college eligibility at risk.

Ole Miss declined comment to the Clarion-Ledger.

Tunsil is considered one of the most talented offensive linemen in the nation, and was recently selected as the top offensive tackle to watch in the college game by NFL Media analyst Lance Zierlein. Tunsil has started at Ole Miss since his freshman season in 2013 and will be a junior this fall.

And the #1 pick in the 2016 draft has to remain healthy too ... That Defense about to be fierce

Idk man, Leonard Floyd gonna have to get 15+ sacks to go #1 but I can see it tho if that shoulder holds up....

15+ 5* prospects set to attend Dawg Night camp. Dawg Night > The Opening

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom