• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hold  'em until signing day 
laugh.gif

And then they'll take them to their respective colleges when they commit to different schools on NSD
roll.gif

Read Shavar's uncle on Canesight said that other schools just recruit these kids harder than Miami does. That's crazy to me. 

Bryce Dixon attended USC's rising stars camp last week and apparently ... isn't totally done with the team yet? He has a scheduled meeting with the coaches and school officials.

Stole Amari Rodgers right out of Knoxville

EDIT

Never even realized he's Tee Martin's son.

Last edited:
Urban has a hard for BM5 so I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he named him the starter for @ VT.

However it's gotta be Jones.

how can it not be.

Eh they each bring different strengths and weaknesses IMO

Braxton was a one man team and nobody else really developed

JT more of a passer and receivers thrived with him but we didn't have as much of a running game (still a decent amount)

Cardale I thought was a good balance between run and pass but that was also three games so the question is can he do that over the course of a full season?

I mean... if Oregon's defense wasn't so ***** made and actually tried to stop the ohio trap and sweep plays we probably wouldn't be talking about cardale as the best balance. 3 games is 3 games and he struggled for stretches of both Bama and the NC. Kiffin and Oregon's front 7 let him off the hook.

[h1]Michael Pittman, 4-star athlete set to commit this week, says USC Trojans gaining on Oregon Ducks[/h1]
"What happened was, I don't know what made me want to go visit USC, but I needed something to reference Oregon off," he said. "I went to USC and fell in love with USC. I've been to USC before, but they never showed me everything. I got the full one-on-one tour. Every coach came out."

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruitin...te_1.html#incart_most-read_recruiting_article

Back
Top Bottom