Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would he need to drop weight?  

He's going to be a SDE that moves inside during your sub packages right?  Or are you guys going to try to play him at WDE? 

I'm not signing that if I'm Texas .
Nike is probably willing to go up to 9-12 mill .

an extra 5 mill a year for UT is the equivalent of brick haley deciding to order another plate of nachos at chuy's .

Why would he need to drop weight?  

He's going to be a SDE that moves inside during your sub packages right?  Or are you guys going to try to play him at WDE? 

Raiders want him in the 280-285 weight range. He's going to be plugged in 3 tech with us from what I've read.

Last edited:

Derrick Griffin @DRABB23  ·  9h 9 hours ago
Been thinking I'm Going To Just Stay in My HomeTown At Texas Southern University They Got Me Qualified And Went Through The Fire With Me.[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
I can't believe this 
roll.gif

Raiders want him in the 280-285 weight range. He's going to be plugged in 3 tech with us from what I've read.
He needs to gain weight then.  He was 272 at his pro day.  

Has he ballooned since then?

F$U had him playing at 310+. There are concerns about the weight gain but I'm assuming he can keep it where the team will want it.

Last edited:
Steve Lorenz @TremendousUM  ·  3h 3 hours ago
#Michigan's south Florida satellite camp will be under the lights and hosted by @CoachBush23 

Is Va Tech gonna be any good this year? I wanna go to the game on Monday night to see the Buckeyes but is it worth it or will it be over at halftime?

Until the bowling alley incident—a brawl that eventually led to Iverson, a 17-year-old, being convicted as an adult of maiming by mob—turned his life upside down, he says he would have gone to Notre Dame to play quarterback, return kicks and win the Heisman Trophy. He would have done what Lou Holtz asked and showed them he was faster than Raghib "Rocket" Ismail. "I loved those gold helmets," Iverson says longingly. Then it would be on to the NFL, hopefully the Cowboys.
Lost in the carnage of what many, in hindsight, see as injustice was the fact that Iverson's football career was effectively over, something that angers Moore to this day.

"He was a far better football player than a basketball player," says Moore. "Far, far better. We talked about Notre Dame all the time. That was our dream. We watched the Fighting Irish on TV every Saturday. He was never supposed to be in the NBA. We were focused on the NFL. He should be in Canton as we speak."

People in the area still debate whether or not Michael Vick or Iverson was the better quarterback.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...m=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national2

Had they both not gotten in trouble, Iverson would have played with Moss at ND. 

Last edited:
Worked out for him

They would've converted him into a wide receiver for him to even have a shot at being in the NFL :smh:

Last edited:
don't know if being genuine or using the moment to throw a subtle jab :lol:

No Jabs

Wurk. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] @BM_ShakeIT11 pic.twitter.com/4VKmU0XRTc
— John Humphrey Jr (@_easymoney02)

May 28, 2015

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/28/8...its-the-whip-perfectly-leading-to-world-peace

Baker should switch to corner. Dre look at those fluid hips.

EWD Lite

BB :smokin

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Idk if I got to ask you but what I can hope for from Mario Edwards if he's given the proper support to perform? And if he drops weight of course.

He needs to play at 290 @ SDE and I think he will play well (If he gives a ****). If he's gonna play @ 3 tech y'all are gonna need him better but some people always thought he shoulda played 3T @ like 295-300

F$U had him playing at 310+. There are concerns about the weight gain but I'm assuming he can keep it where the team will want it.

Mario Edwards had Mario Edwards playing at 310

Is Va Tech gonna be any good this year? I wanna go to the game on Monday night to see the Buckeyes but is it worth it or will it be over at halftime?

They weren't any good last year and we all know what happened there

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...m=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national2

Had they both not gotten in trouble, Iverson would have played with Moss at ND. 

:wow: :pimp:

Worked out for him

They would've converted him into a wide receiver for him to even have a shot at being in the NFL :smh:

OG Djax @ WR

Back
Top Bottom