• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not a bama fan and worry about not getting banned before yall classic early season choke job so I can watch you melt down in here since on twitter your ATL slang and spelling that's worse then mine I cant understand a word you say

you idiot...you can't understand because you can't read Tyrone

and it's than* not then*

Last edited:
laugh.gif

PJ & nem was out there getting Blown by. [emoji]128584[/emoji]

PJ & Darby are fresh off hammy issues, wonder if they're still being bothered. Darby is a track guy so I have no questions about his speed when healthy

Darby also put on more weight this offseason so I wonder if that's slowing him down some

Last edited:
I've always questioned pjs ability. He'll make a big play Every once in a while but I see him get beat more then often.

If you truly saw that over the course of his career then you wouldn't see him starting for FSU
I don't usually watch fsu games lol I think I've only watched 5 these past two years. 2 of them were against us. Maybe he's just matched up against the teams best receiver the games I've seen .

Glad to have football back. Ducks coasted last night :pimp:

I went to the game last night too. Took the wifey and a few friends. Autzen is always a good time.

I'm looking forward to next week w/ Michigan State. Defense needs to fix some stuff before they can consider themselves contenders in that game. I'm glad some weaknesses showed themselves last night so they can work on that during the week. Better to have that stuff come up sooner rather than later.

I'm impressed with a few of our freshmen on offense. Of course its the same story with defense every year. I'm glad we will be tested by Michigan State early though. I hated coasting all season long until we play USC or Stanford late in the year and find ourselves in trouble.

I'm impressed with a few of our freshmen on offense. Of course its the same story with defense every year. I'm glad we will be tested by Michigan State early though. I hated coasting all season long until we play USC or Stanford late in the year and find ourselves in trouble.

Our defense needs to step it up :smh:

this pj williams slander is unnecessary as is the mario williams jr slander . i thought the interior defensive line played well for about three quarters .. i dont really know what their depth at defensive line is but they where done in the fourth quarter

Back
Top Bottom