Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Handsome Brad Kaaya 
pimp.gif
 **** a Jake Heaps. 

You think LSU's young, maturing DB's can keep pace with FSU and Va. Tech as we previously discussed? Secondary did a good job on Mike Evans last year, and I'm obviously banking on their development to have them as a top-4 team.

Yes, by season's end I believe T.White / R. Robinson will be the best CB tandem in the SEC if they aren't right now

You think LSU's young, maturing DB's can keep pace with FSU and Va. Tech as we previously discussed? Secondary did a good job on Mike Evans last year, and I'm obviously banking on their development to have them as a top-4 team.
I wasn't a part of the FSU DB vs VT DB discussion , and TBH i didn't watch a whole lot of VT last year.  

At CB, and FS they probably can.  Not sure right now what LSU is planning to do at SS, and NB. 

IMO LSU's questions at QB, WR, and DT will likely have more of an impact on their success this season, then the question of whether LSU's secondary will be elite or just very good this season. 

Travonte Valentine not getting in is going to hurt LSU. As bad as his transcript was, he's definitely going to JuCo if the Mike Johnson kid from Champagnat couldn't make it in.

Wow Valentine didn't get in? That was a big miss for us but it obviously didn't matter because he wouldn't have got in anyways.

How tf was trayonne grey onky 3 stars ??
Didn't camp anywhere really. Only did one camp I believe at UM and committed early. Did nothing else but work his *** off to qualify.

That and legit grade concerns. Had all UM fans sweating until the very end.

Wow Valentine didn't get in? That was a big miss for us but it obviously didn't matter because he wouldn't have got in anyways.

His "handler" said that he could've gotten into Stanford. Not official that he didn't get in, but his transcript was supposedly pretty bad and his teammate couldn't get cleared at Louisville. Who knows, though. LSU got Rashard Robinson eligible pretty late in training camp. I would bet on Valentine not getting in.

Hopefully Kaaya grabs this starting spot.

How tf was trayonne grey onky 3 stars ??
crappy quarterback and no camp . no bias best ceiling of ANY 2014 receiver in florida

and whats up with tyreke cole dude dropped another top 3 lmfao

Last edited:
crappy quarterback and no camp . no bias best ceiling of ANY 2014 receiver in florida

and whats up with tyreke cole dude dropped another top 3 lmfao
He should just go ahead and and de-commit and commit to The U already.

Gray is probably my favorite offensive player from this class. Oh and Yearby.

Back
Top Bottom