• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't stand it. There is always that over the top annoying female that just started liking the sport because its cool

One reason why I don't like going to midnight movie premieres. I'd love to do it more often, but I HATE it when people are noisy and I'm tryna watch something I'm interested in. I'd never watch a meaningful game at a sports bar or restaurant.

Am I the only one who doesn't like watching games of your favorite teams or championship games at bars or restaurants? I can't ever concentrate and it feels different not being able to hear the announcers.

same here bro

thats why if I couldnt go to this game I was simply gonna watch it at home

I dont need SEC fans all in my ear with the conference talk and the group of people who always say "100 jersey combinations 0 championships"

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't like watching games of your favorite teams or championship games at bars or restaurants? I can't ever concentrate and it feels different not being able to hear the announcers.

I'm having BBQ at my house with a small group of hand-selected people for this very reason. :lol:

My invite must have gotten lost in the mail :smh:
Damn you USPS!!

Can't hear the announcers? What kind of sports bar doesn't pipe in the game audio?

Got damn :smh:

A healthy Oregon team is no doubt in my mind the best team in college football.

Oregon injuries this year
View media item 1348098
It's amazing that the team is where it is considering that kind of adversity.

For context, here are Ohio State injuries this year
View media item 1348099
(these are definite or "likely" starters)

Last edited by a moderator:

Agreed.

Not with the whole bar scene especially when it's a big game.

Can't hear the announcers? What kind of sports bar doesn't pipe in the game audio?
They pipe it in but people still talk and be obnoxious and don't care for the game as much as others do. So while I'm paying attention the people next to me are having a convo and are talking loud enough to hear each other over the volume making me not be able to hear :smh:

ready for the alternate broadcasts 
nthat.gif

I don't like watching OSU games with people. For the first time I watched a "big one" (sugar bowl) with people and I ended up cussing someone out. House full of notre dame fans trying to run their mouthes the whole time

Those alternate broadcasts any good?

Last edited:
He's still butthurt urban left, we were getting washed against Bama and getting washed tonight apparently.

Anyways, looks like they're keeping the background black on both endzones :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom