• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ducks - 46
Ohio State - 35

we finally get over the hump and get the respect acorss the nation! no more gimmick/finesse talk :smokin

Last edited:
If either QB starts tonight's game as bad as they did the last one it could be curtains for their team. tOSU was lucky they faced a slow starting Bama team, and Oregon's D pulled out those stops/turnovers.

The luck may not be there tonight. Both QBs need to come out on fire.

Last edited:
Those ASU jerseys aren't even that bad. :lol: I typically don't like Adidas too, but some of yall are just smacked to the swoosh, man. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also, Go Ducks!

Last edited:
Adidas template is just bad, and you can tell it is template. Way too similar to all their other jerseys.

B7Kr4JNCMAIrxzi.jpg

What ya'll grubbing on for tonight's game?

I need some ideas.

Prolly just going to go the traditional buffalo wings route.

There needs to be a gameday grub thread.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't like watching games of your favorite teams or championship games at bars or restaurants? I can't ever concentrate and it feels different not being able to hear the announcers.

Am I the only one who doesn't like watching games of your favorite teams or championship games at bars or restaurants? I can't ever concentrate and it feels different not being able to hear the announcers.

I agree. Prefer to watch at home.

Can't stand it. There is always that over the top annoying female that just started liking the sport because its cool

I'm having BBQ at my house with a small group of hand-selected people for this very reason. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom