• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TCU's stadium holds about 45,000 and they have a low enrollment, which means low alumni base.

There are more alumni from the other major texas schools in the Dallas area than TCU.

Saying the whole stadium would be purple is a huge overstatement.

Man you knew what the hell I meant. :lol:

You really think I meant the WHOLE stadium?

My point is that they would have a huge home field advantage. Enough to make a difference.

Last edited:

TCU's stadium holds about 45,000 and they have a low enrollment, which means low alumni base.

There are more alumni from the other major texas schools in the Dallas area than TCU.

Saying the whole stadium would be purple is a huge overstatement.
Man you knew what the hell I meant.
laugh.gif

My point is that they would have a huge home field advantage. Enough to make a difference.
Not even. Maybe against Oregon if fans choose not to travel, which they will. Def not against any of the other 5 teams involved. Even Baylor has double the alumni base of TCU.

Last edited:
Man you knew what the hell I meant. :lol:

Doesn't matter where OSU or Bama are playing, they'll have plenty of fans there

Home field advantage? TCU would've been playing a road game against any of them 30 miles from campus. :lol:

Not that it would've mattered, but still.

I think dude doesn't realize how small a school TCU is compared to the rest of the Power 5
laugh.gif

:lol:

Yeah I'm not sure on numbers but from the sounds of it OSU had more fans at the sugar bowl and that wasn't even the title game, they'd definitely travel to Texas for a game like that. Same with all other fan bases that were in

TCU has something like 8,500 undergrads. Oregon has 20,000+, Baylor has 16,000+, Bama has 36,000+, FSU has 40,700 undergrads.

TCU could be playing the national championship at home, and half the stadium would be opposing fans of one of those teams.

I was at the Cotton Bowl game and it was priceless seeing thousands of Baylor fans go silent when State scored that last TD.

Man, how times have changed. Just in the past few days:

- Southern, "SEC speed" regional power house Florida State loses its first game in over two calendar years by 20 to a Pac 12 team in a bowl.

- University of Miami has a full on mutiny, finishes below .500, and doesn't even know if it made a bowl game

- The Florida Gators are playing in a bowl, have no other games competing against their time slot, and still no one cares.

- Arguably the best team in the state, UCF gets taken down by a QB that got beaten out twice by Jeff Driskel. (TWICE!)

What has happened to football in the state of Florida?

Which game is usually better? The Army AA game or the Under Armour one?

Last edited:
Gunna raising the roof right now after that Kyle Phillips commit
laugh.gif

Is Butch gonna be there to coach these kids though?

Got my Apopka boys out there. Chandler and Martez. Been fun to watch these last couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom