• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its screwed up TCU wouldve gave an ol norf texas *** whoopin to bama wouldve love to see oregon vs tcu this years heisman vs next years heisman..frogs shouldve never let that Baylor game roll or we wouldve been at least 2...fla state shouldn't have made it it was all due to money generation
when you are the returning champ and haven't lost in over two years, are in a power 5 conference, conf champ, and one of the largest college football programs in the nation they deserved a spot without doubt. You can't change your mind just because oregon embarrassed them in the rose bowl.

And tcu was 3 so if florida state got left out for OSU oregon would've played (beaten) tcu in the rose bowl......

We can stop this Florida State didn't deserve to be in madness.

There should have been 6 teams.

Last edited:
We can stop this Florida State didn't deserve to be in madness.

There should have been 6 teams.
you cant do byes in a FBS playoff. Teams already play different numbers of games. They'd never agree to it.

Last edited:
TCU was winning it all.

I think they would have washed Bama and the homefield advantage would have been too much for Oregon.

TCU was winning it all.

I think they would have washed Bama and the homefield advantage would have been too much for Oregon.
TCU's secondary sucks.

You guys are victims of the most recent win phenomenon. Baylor AND Kansas were airing it out on them at will. Oregon would have too. Bum *** Michael Cummings passed for 332 yards against them.

I'm not saying they couldn't have won it all, but this whole "they would have washed ______ in the playoff" stuff needs to stop. TCU had just as many flaws as Bama, Oregon, Ohio, and even Florida State.

Last edited:
Not a fan of the 6 team playoff because of the bye weeks and 8 team takes away too much from the regular season IMO. I like the importance of every game.

Not a fan of the 6 team playoff because of the bye weeks and 8 team takes away too much from the regular season IMO. I like the importance of every game.
I like 4 teams as well. It's going to add more exciting non conference play for teams hoping to add solid wins to their resume

TCU was the best team in the Country.

It's nobody's fault but their own that they didn't get a chance to prove it.

Dont know if espn gonna keep it after 2025 ..just short of 30 million viewers for like 10 hours (3games) of content , not to mention bars and parties playing the game..the big 4 about go into a SERIOUS bidding war

Last edited:
Even if this thing eventually expands, it's so dumb to think we aren't going to be debating the merits of the #9 and #10 teams against those of the #7 and #8 teams. Nobody is ever going to be fully satisfied, no matter how many teams are in the playoffs.

4 teams is more than good for now. Eventually with more data we can start to look at 6 or 8 teams, but at this point it's dumb.

With that said, I agree with those that think TCU would have had a very good chance to win it all this year had they made it in.

I like tcu this year alot but they aren't better than Oregon nor tOSU.
Guess we'll never know.

OSU is great now?

Funny how that could be TCU everyone is talking about instead, since it is was a TCU/Baylor toss up before OSU was chosen.

Yep. That's a home game. The WHOLE stadium would have been filled with purple.

TCU's stadium holds about 45,000 and they have a low enrollment, which means low alumni base.

There are more alumni from the other major texas schools in the Dallas area than TCU.

Saying the whole stadium would be purple is a huge overstatement.

At least they played (and washed) Minnesota though, which is why I would have liked them in the playoff over Baylor, had one of them gone.

I like the idea of an 8 team playoff though. Move the conference schedules up another week and get rid of one of the 3-4 throwaway games. 

Last edited:
I think 6 should be the max. 8 is too many

There werent 8 teams that deserved a shot this year, and that's w/ 3 teams having legit claims to the #4 slot

Gotta win 16 games to win a NC? Ridiculous. They don't need to play the equivalent of a NFL schedule

Last edited:
Even if this thing eventually expands, it's so dumb to think we aren't going to be debating the merits of the #9 and #10 teams against those of the #7 and #8 teams. Nobody is ever going to be fully satisfied, no matter how many teams are in the playoffs.

4 teams is more than good for now. Eventually with more data we can start to look at 6 or 8 teams, but at this point it's dumb.

With that said, I agree with those that think TCU would have had a very good chance to win it all this year had they made it in.

THIS, no matter what its expanded to people are always going to complain a certain team was left out

I think you gotta give it more time. Yes there were more than 4 deserving teams this year but it might not be like this every year. The gap between 4th and 5th could be different every year

Back
Top Bottom