• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps I need to explain my post to you. I said I would talk smack too if Iowa State played in the SEC. It's what fans of irrelevant schools do.

Like I've told you before, you can't even compare my school with yours lol

Like I've told you before, you can't even compare my school with yours lol

I didn't compare any schools. You seem to be more proud of accomplishments of others than what your own school is doing.

And what's with the "lol" at the end of every post? Are you a 14 year old girl?

Last edited:
he caught that. 
eek.gif

Just watched the Harbaugh presser... Dude is funny as hell without even trying... I love how oblivious he is... Cant wait to see what his teams look like this fall and in future seasons.

Like I've said before he's got his work cut out for him in his debut going to Utah on Thursday night....Unless they lose their head coach, that would help.

For some reason it was funny how he was trying to spot who was asking him the question. Dude said "to your left" and he looked to the right :lol:

For some reason it was funny how he was trying to spot who was asking him the question. Dude said "to your left" and he looked to the right :lol:

:lol: Dude is as goofy as they come... He was all over the place... He has already placed calls to Iman's parents and Chris Clark... Not shocked how he asked Morris how he takes a snap... That 1.5 hour youtube vid of him at a QB clinic (which I have watched twice in the past 3 weeks :smh: ) he makes it a point on how he wants a lefty to take snaps

For some reason it was funny how he was trying to spot who was asking him the question. Dude said "to your left" and he looked to the right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude is as goofy as they come... He was all over the place... He has already placed calls to Iman's parents and Chris Clark... Not shocked how he asked Morris how he takes a snap... That 1.5 hour youtube vid of him at a QB clinic (which I have watched twice in the past 3 weeks
mean.gif
) he makes it a point on how he wants a lefty to take snaps
I just hope Jabril Peppers called Iman's parents too...

All jokes aside... It's the recruiting dead period, no? Harbaugh can't contact any parents for the next two weeks I thought.

Last edited:

:lol: Dude is as goofy as they come... He was all over the place... He has already placed calls to Iman's parents and Chris Clark... Not shocked how he asked Morris how he takes a snap... That 1.5 hour youtube vid of him at a QB clinic (which I have watched twice in the past 3 weeks :smh: ) he makes it a point on how he wants a lefty to take snaps

I just hope Jabril Peppers called Iman's parents too...

All jokes aside... It's the recruiting dead period, no? Harbaugh can't contact any parents for the next two weeks I thought.

I'm sure he's making contact with recruits one way or another right now.

He seems goofy but when he's on the sideline losing his mind and trying to crush whoever is on the opposite sideline, we'll look back at the presser and wonder where that guy went.

I listened to the WTKA in Ann Arbor this AM and Jamie Morris was asked if Jim is really a lunatic, as a fan referred to him as, and Jamie said it's more like organized rage.

Last edited:
Dead period means no face to face contact is what I remember... Sounding like Durkin will be the DCoord... Lots of talk that Greg Roman will be at Michigan too...Just talk tho

Dead period means no face to face contact is what I remember... Sounding like Durkin will be the DCoord... Lots of talk that Greg Roman will be at Michigan too...Just talk tho
I guess you're right. You're allowed to text and email recruits and their representatives, but no face to face contact at all from 12/15-1/14. Don't know if that includes phone calls.

It seems like Clark is trending towards Michigan...They need some damb speed on this team... Interested to see what he does with Peppers, I mean, if he can stay healthy

There's some talk too, that it might be Drevno.  

You SC guys hearing anything about that?

Also Brain said on the MGoPodcast that Mullen was the plan b. 

There's some talk too, that it might be Drevno.  

You SC guys hearing anything about that?

Also Brain said on the MGoPodcast that Mullen was the plan b. 

Brian is a fugging moron... The good "sources" said it was Harbaugh, Stoops, Payton and a mystery #4 possibly Mullen... Talk was Stoops would have accepted... Glad it didn't get past Plan A... Which makes all these rumors irrelevant

Back
Top Bottom