• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They also missed out on plenty others Stafford, Mallet, Foles, Tannehill, Darron Thomas, Petty, James Franklin, Boykin, Keaton, Cardine.

Of course they couldn't have them all.

http://www.chatsports.com/texas-lon...d-to-Mack-Browns-Downfall-At-Texas-10-136-515
An article from last year:
- Six NFL QB’s, including five current starters!
- Soon-to-be three Heisman winners
- Two #1 overall draft picks (with Winston likely #3 in 2015)
- Four QB’s drafted in the first round (soon to be more with Winston and maybe Manziel)
- Two Heisman runner-ups
- Three current starters at top-10 ranked teams

Last edited:
And Jameis...

And Luck...
Can't really fault them on Luck. He was never staying in state, especially once Stanford offered.

And to be fair, Briles was pretty much one of the very few coaches offering RG3 a fair shot at QB.

“If I’d gotten offer from Texas, I’d be going to Texas right now.” Winston told ESPN’s Brett McMurphy.

For those of you living under a rock, Winston is the QB for #1 Florida State, and will win the Heisman Trophy next weekend.

I just don't see how Texas is ever bad. Ever.

Texas should be what Alabama is.

I just don't get it.

“If I’d gotten offer from Texas, I’d be going to Texas right now.” Winston told ESPN’s Brett McMurphy.

For those of you living under a rock, Winston is the QB for #1 Florida State, and will win the Heisman Trophy next weekend.

I just don't see how Texas is ever bad. Ever.

Texas should be what Alabama is.

I just don't get it.

Nick Saban.

I made the mistake of browsing the UCLA scout forums today. Yeesh. That place is a cesspool. Does scout just have ****** football forums or is this the case for everywhere but NT?

Reading the RCMB, the big Sparty message board, is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's been fun watching them try to rationalize the Harbaugh hire. Most fun reading the board since Michigan made the basketball championship game.

Last edited:
Chavis still hasn't signed his extension with LSU yet.

Hmmmm Aggies...

And scout is decent especially if you follow some of their better guys. higdon & Chad Simmons are the best.
Simmons is a former player and has an excellent eye for talent.

B6FB_2vIIAAyLng.png

:x :x :x :x :x

Chavis still hasn't signed his extension with LSU yet.

Hmmmm Aggies...
Sumlin said they'd have something done this week once most of the bowls finished up... Will be interesting.

He's almost pinned himself in a corner where he better come back with an elite guy like Chavis or Foster... He cut EVERYONE out of the process. This decision will decide his future there because this is 100% undoubtedly his hire and his hire alone.

Last edited:
John U. Bacon @Johnubacon  ·  59m 59 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: Straight from UM AD Jim Hackett. Harbaugh's salary will be roughly $5M a year, plus incentives, same basic contract as 49ers.

John U. Bacon @Johnubacon  ·  57m 57 minutes ago
Jim Harbaugh told Hackett he did NOT want to be the highest paid coach in CFB, or even the Big Ten. More concerned with pay for assistants.

John U. Bacon @Johnubacon  ·  16m 16 minutes ago
A bit more detail: Harbaugh contract is approximately $5 million for 7 years, with incentives. Clearly, Michigan would like him to stay.

Really cant believe we got harbaugh :pimp:

perfect coach to turn this around

dude is a major douche btw :lol:

Last edited:
Reading the RCMB, the big Sparty message board, is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's been fun watching them try to rationalize the Harbaugh hire. Most fun reading the board since Michigan made the basketball championship game.
That thread has 196 pages 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Damn... Is this how I'm gonna feel in 20 years when Leinart comes home to coach SC after Sark retires?
laugh.gif

Dorsey
nerd.gif
Real talk... why not peg Ken Dorsey to coach UM?!?! He can't be any worse than Al and that's a lifetime program builder. Who cares if he's like 33...

Gotta be a better coach than Kliff and he's got a job. And it's not like UM is a stronger program than Tech right now...

trollface_by_deniskaPWNZ.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom