• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not high on Oregon (not down, but just less than most). Don't think FSU is the underdog it's being sized up as, but it seems like I'm out on an island on that with only Tom Hanks and his volleyball as backup.

I hope the line keeps climbing

Based on field play & their results against the number idk why they wouldn't be underdogs

Last edited:
@timkawakami
Follow
Definite name to watch with 49ers >> RT @MoveTheSticks Brian Kelly RT @houtexmajorin: if any college HC jumps to NFL who is it

Got damn, Skip Bayless is an idiot.

"As a pro prospect, Mariota is not even close to Manziel."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think yesterday's results were not an aberration for Johnny Turnover.
so what makes Mariota the better pro prospect?

Justin Hokanson @JHokanson  ·  13m 13 minutes ago
BREAKING: Auburn’s Sammie Coates will declare for the NFL Draft. Coates graduated early on Saturday. 

Justin Hokanson @JHokanson  ·  12m 12 minutes ago
Sammie Coates plans to accept an invite to the Senior Bowl, early graduation makes him eligible. 

so what makes Mariota the better pro prospect?

Better measurables for starters. Mariota is taller, stronger, faster. He doesn't make mistakes. Mariota is also a better passer than Manziel.

Manziel relies too much on his improvisation to produce results.

I am not high on Oregon (not down, but just less than most). Don't think FSU is the underdog it's being sized up as, but it seems like I'm out on an island on that with only Tom Hanks and his volleyball as backup.

I would be shocked if this game were a blowout either way.

Darrin Kirkland commits to Vols. ( LOL )
Even signed his papers too
**puts death row pendant on neck **

Last edited:
I hope the line keeps climbing

Based on field play & their results against the number idk why they wouldn't be underdogs

yep im an oregon fan to the core

but every extra $ I have will be placed on FSU

thinking about dropping a stack on the Noles

trying to get some of my money back from these plane tickets and hotels to Cali smh :lol:

at least Delta made a non stop flight from LA to Tally I dont think Tally has EVER had a flight non stop to a major city outside of ATL and MIA :smokin

Last edited:
Skip has been covering football since any of us have been born , and probably knows more than any of us . He's trolling trynna get his m&ms before he retires...he essentially retired a decade ago and figured out he can make waaay more money getting people angry . Its like jimmy johnson doing those rctenze commercials ....just trynna cashout

Les told some local media members before his weekly PC that he will not be the next HC at Michigan.  
[h1]Penn State Football: $12 Million Lasch Building Renovations, $7.7 Million In Branding Upgrades Planned[/h1]
http://www.statecollege.com/news/lo...million-in-branding-upgrades-planned,1462092/

@NDatRivals
“We have no players that have done anything that have put them in jeopardy of suspension.” - #NotreDame HC Brian Kelly.

There was a rumor that Greg Bryant and Tarean Folston were caught by a RA smoking in their dorm room.

Last edited:
Who do you think is going to win that game dre?

5, 80, 35, 4, (healthy) 90 & Aguayo & 3 weeks of prep me confidence

An unhealthy 90, slow starts, & the safeties, & periodic lack of gap soundness give me cause for concern.

As for who I think is going to win...

Jameis-Winston-Boobies.jpg

Perhaps I am a little biased.

There will be plenty of time before 1/1 to talk myself out of that however.

@BonaguraESPN: #Pac12refs have been entrusted with Alabama vs. Ohio State. What could go wrong?
:pimp: :pimp:

GIF-dumb-Dumb-and-Dumber-dumber-excited-happy-jim-carrey-LOL-yes-GIF.gif

Gonna be a **** show.

Rose Bowl has Big XII refs IIRC

A lot of positive vibes regarding Michigan and their chances with Jim Harbaugh hit the interwebs on Monday night, with some outlets going almost as far as claiming it's a done deal between the two parties.

I can confirm that there are a pair of important Michigan-related figures that believe the chances with Harbaugh are currently very good. We've continually written about the potential flakiness of Harbaugh, and those caveats are going to remain until his name is on the dotted line in Ann Arbor. However, one source described Michigan's chances as "strong" late on Monday night, which is the most positive word we've gotten related to Harbaugh from them this entire process.

In terms of actual numbers, we can't currently confirm any of the reports out there, but have maintained this entire search that money will not be an issue in this pursuit. There is absolutely no reason at this point to believe that's changed, or is going to change. Michigan is desperate to make this hire, and will back it up with a fat check.

Then, of course, there's the "getting the band back together" text that has been rumored about over the past few days. This is something that came to our attention on Saturday. Our response to this is basically the same as what Brian Cook at MGoBlog wrote on Monday; we are pretty sure a message of the kind was passed along. Does it really mean that much? Maybe, but it's unclear when this message may have been passed along, etc, etc.

It's also worth noting that it's very hard to believe that if Harbaugh met with San Francisco general manager Trent Baalke today that the only discussions were about "finishing 9-7" this season. The 49ers have a vested interest in how this situation is resolved, and we believe Harbaugh has started to consider what his options will be with Michigan obviously included.

Based on everything I was told tonight, and have gathered altogether, I'm willing to bump up the optimism meter a tad and say that I'm cautiously optimistic that Jim Harbaugh will be Michigan's head coach. I want to make it clear, however, that Harbaugh's flakiness, combined with the potential for teams like the Jets, Bears, Giants and Falcons to enter the NFL fray, make it far from a certainty at this point.

:nerd:

2016 5* #1 TE Issac Nauta (Buford, Ga) to FSU

2014 QB Commit Deandre Johnson wins Fla 8A POY and is Mr. Football for the state

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom