• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Stidham's bagman covinvced him not to take a redshirt because Mahomes is that dude. Parents actually want him to leve the state.

Ronald Jones decommitted from OkState too.

I came back from the mall(yugioh tourney smh ) at halftime ...I think a friday ...my neighbors pops was PISSED ..think that was a friday too

Didnt cry cus I didnt care as much at the time but probably would had I known we'd be trash for over a decade

Last edited:
So Stidham's bagman covinvced him not to take a redshirt because Mahomes is that dude. Parents actually want him to leve the state.

Ronald Jones decommitted from OkState too.
smile.gif

**There is talk about Anthony Jones flipping to Miami and that is accurate right now. The one thing I will say is the Canes would take him as a receiver, not a running back, and I'm a fan of that move. Jones is built physically like Rashawn Scott and that is a very good thing. He could see the field early at Miami.

**Last weekend while on his official visit to Miami, Da'Vante Phillips was telling people at Miami that he would be a Cane come signing day. Of course, things like that rarely turn out to be true, but it is something worth passing along. Phillips is very close to Anthony Jones and that could play a bigger role than most realize.

I think davante lives with dalvins family and just had a kid , being that jones is cooks nephew if anthony jones flips I think davante flips

Last edited:
So Miami people. Who is Antonio Callaway, and how good is he?

He's interested in USC but the fanbase doesn't seem to want him ("No more WRs!!")

So Miami people. Who is Antonio Callaway, and how good is he?

He's interested in USC but the fanbase doesn't seem to want him ("No more WRs!!")

He's not leaving Florida, no worries. That's a free trip. He's a Gator.

Back
Top Bottom