Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Predictions

Breakout Player: Kendall Fuller. Yeah, he nabbed 6 INT in '13 but I'm talking top corner in the nation. Also VH3 and Su'a Cravens.

Heisman: Melvin Gordon or Jeremy Langford.

4 Team Playoff: Bama, tO$U, LSU, Sparty.

National Champion: LSU

Predictions

Breakout Player: Kendall Fuller. Yeah, he nabbed 6 INT in '13 but I'm talking top corner in the nation. Also VH3 and Su'a Cravens.

Heisman: Melvin Gordon or Jeremy Langford.

4 Team Playoff: Bama, tO$U, LSU, Sparty.

National Champion: LSU
Your not concerned at all about LSU's youth and inexperience?

Kendall Fuller needs to be the best CB in his conference before he goes for best CB in the nation
nerd.gif
Agreed. Tracy Howard. 
pimp.gif

Only good thing I see about the upcoming season is that there's almost no way we can do worse than 4-8

then again Driskel is still projected to be the starter so...:rolleyes

[COLOR=#red]Dude I've been in Gainesville this summer and I'm amazed how so many college students ride scooters here. I was passing through campus on my way to get my car washed and I saw two huge UF players coming from the stadium on a scooter looking like they were going to destroy the poor thing :lol:

Best believe I wear my Aggie gear everywhere I go while I'm here. I get into the most interesting conversations because of that. It almost always starts with "what y'all gonna do without Johnny". But UF will not be down forever, y'all will be back before long.
[/COLOR]

Kendall Fuller needs to be the best CB in his conference before he goes for best CB in the nation :nerd:
Not going to take your bait big-upping P.J. and/or Darby. Regardless, sick corner combos for Va. Tech and FSU both. Expecting a lot from Facyson as well.

Your not concerned at all about LSU's youth and inexperience?
Very much so. Feast-or-famine type selection. I'm known for going against the grain.

pj williams the best corner in the conference , he just got better every game last year man

Last edited:
I havent watched a lot of Fuller to be honest, was just f'n w/ you

New practice unis

2999128.jpg
Close family friend was planning to attend FSU law school in the fall, but she deferred. Lost a golden opportunity to visit Tally.

Shame about the well-liked law professor.

Dre: You really think P.J. is better than Fuller, or you just trolling me?

i do.... darby, too is debatable
I think Ramsey's ceilin is higherdin all a dem :pimp:

Really tho, how come Bud Foster hasn't earned a better gig? Is he waiting for Frank to hang it up?

i do.... darby, too is debatable
I think Ramsey's ceilin is higherdin all a dem :pimp:

Really tho, how come Bud Foster hasn't earned a better gig? Is he waiting for Frank to hang it up?
Man, I couldn't believe Dantonio and Nard both stayed in East Lansing. What were the chances? Hence why I have Sparty as one of my top-4 teams in the playoff. Picking MSU over Oregon.

Back
Top Bottom