• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk how true it is but the rumor all season was that anyone who coached under the Meyer regime was off limits re: coaching searches

Automatically assumed UGA lost because Keef and Cardo aren't talking nonsense about these playoff scenarios :lol:. I was wrong.

Last edited:
UM should go after the DB coach Robinson.

Good game yesterday between UM and FSU. And for the first time in a long time, I actually remember the entire game 
laugh.gif

let's just get this out of the way.

Chip Kelly will not be coaching at Florida. Anybody who thinks he'd leave Philly right now is got damn fool.

I could see Florida reaching out to:

RichRod
Freeze
Graham (lol)
Stoops
Kirby Smart
Cam Cameron
Cutcliffe?

Chip Kelly will not be coaching at Florida. Anybody who thinks he'd leave Philly right now is got damn fool.

RichRod
Freeze
Graham (lol)
Stoops
Kirby Smart
Cam Cameron
Cutcliffe?
I don't think Foley is going to touch Freeze because of looming recruiting allegations and sanctions at Ole Miss.

Add Mora to that list too.

would be funny to see hatin-*** Spurrier back there too :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lou Holtz ‏@PretendLouHoltz 4m4 minutes ago
How hilarioush would it be ith the Floritha Gathors hired Brady Hoke to replaysh Will Mushchamth? [emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji]

Automatically assumed UGA lost because Keef and Cardo aren't talking nonsense about these playoff scenarios :lol:. I was wrong.

Oh I'm just holding off to see if we get in on the sec title game first :smile:

:lol: @ folks thinking auburn was going to roll into Athens and do things ***** *** sec west

[Magic] Happy days are here again [Magic]

Miss St isn't dropping below 4. If they were going by quality wins in who is still ranked after yesterday: TCU will have 0, Oregon 2, Bama 1, and State 1, FSU 0. State wins the Egg bowl that's 4 top 10 teams they would have beaten at the time they played them.

Last edited:
@RapSheet  ·  54m 54 minutes ago
For #Michigan fans curious about Jim Harbaugh: Booster Stephen Ross is much more interested in him at U-M than with #Dolphins

pimp.gif

Idk how true it is but the rumor all season was that anyone who coached under the Meyer regime was off limits re: coaching searches

:smh:

*** clowns gone end up just like the Lakers with this nonsense. Hey Mullen the Brinks truck. If be shocked if he's not the coach next season. His seemingly scared playcalling yesterday not withstanding.

Lukewarm on Rich Rod and Freeze.

@ZachKleinWSB
Those I spoke w/this AM fear the worst w/ #UGA RB Todd Gurley. All feel he has a torn ACL. Awaiting "official" results from today's MRI

mean.gif

RichRod
Freeze
Graham (lol)
Stoops
Kirby Smart
Cam Cameron
Cutcliffe?
going to be a lot of calls not returned

Back
Top Bottom