• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_nf4fzcjk671u3hljdo1_400.gif

I'm thinking rankings will look something like this:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. TCU

Miss. State's quality wins are against whom again?

7-4 LSU
7-3 Auburn
7-4 TAMU

No way do they deserve to be in the top 4.

Same could be said about FSU too, who's best win is against a 7-3 team that just lost to Northwestern.

Alabama's best win came against MSU. All their other wins don't look great at all. Based on schedules, TCU and Oregon have better wins than FSU and Alabama. My guess though is that Alabama moves up to #1 based on the "eye test" and SEC D-riding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking rankings will look something like this:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. TCU

Miss. State's quality wins are against whom again? (same could be said about FSU too, who's best win is against a 7-3 team that just lost to Northwestern)

7-4 LSU
7-3 Auburn
7-4 TAMU

No way do they deserve to be in the top 4.
Those three teams were ranked #8, #6, #2 at the time Mississippi State played and beat them consecutively.

You really think Sparty, Utah, and UCLA is worth more than the Bulldogs' three signature wins plus Arkansas? I have no horse in the race, BTW.

I see which direction you're going, but FSU's best win on the resume is L-Ville.

The committee is going by where they're ranked now not where they were ranked when they played

LSU & TAMU are dookie man, come on Champ.

Last edited:
The committee is going by where they're ranked now not where they were ranked when they played
I understand, but as a passionate CFB viewer, the ranking when they played each other matters to me. It's not a factor for you? Don't know if I can justify Oregon's place in the top-4 over Mississippi State, especially if the Bulldogs win out and take care of Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl.

Kirk put OSU at #4 last night so it seems everyone has a different opinion on #4

OSU, TCU, MSU

Haven't seen anyone leave Oregon off yet except for you Champ :]

no one knows what the hell the committee is doing. If they're going off how the team is ranked now, no one would have quality wins. Ole miss kiss to lsu when they were supposed to be trash and were 4 in the committee's poll. No way yall have a grasp on how they're judging losses.

Unless Oregon lost without me knowing about it they won't drop from 2 to 5.

If state doesn't have a quality win, point me in the directions of tcu's or oregon's.

Last edited:
Kirk put OSU at #4 last night so it seems everyone has a different opinion on #4

OSU, TCU, MSU

Haven't seen anyone leave Oregon off yet except for you Champ :]
I can't justify Ohio State at #4, and I'm a Buckeyes die-hard.

So Bama and FSU are in everybody's top-4, that's not up for debate. Why TCU? The four top-20 victories. Why Mississippi State? LSU, A&M, and Auburn consecutively. At Baton Rogue not to mention. Arkansas and possibly Ole Miss to end the season. Why not Oregon? Sparty, UCLA, Utah is the weakest resume of the five teams in contention, and Ducks have the "worst" loss of the five.

Early predictions on who coaches UF next year? Don't think Mullen takes that job.
I still think it's Mullen after the smokescreens subside. Maybe Gundy, or Foley power plays for Stoops.

Muschamp was 1-2 against FSU, 1-3 vs. LSU, 1-3 vs. Georgia, 1-3 vs. South Carolina.

no one knows what the hell the committee is doing. If they're going off how the team is ranked now, no one would have quality wins. Ole miss kiss to lsu when they were supposed to be trash and were 4 in the committee's poll. No way yall have a grasp on how they're judging losses.

Unless Oregon lost without me knowing about it they won't drop from 2 to 5.
I still think TCU and Mississippi State have the best collective resumes this season. But what do I know.

Watch Cholly go back to Florida :lol:

Or dare I saw... Orgeron?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom