• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's good to see NT come together like this when Notre Dame loses. :pimp: **** Notre Dame.

Almost repped, **** the humpbacks.

Hope Gators don't fire comrade Boom until we wash them.

Dre - Dawg, Coach Pruitt outchea runnin a 3rd down package with 6LBs and 5DBs that's causing hell. Did he do that at FSU?

Last edited:
My Top 10 after today:

1. MSU
2. Ole Miss
3. FSU
4. Auburn
5. Bama
6. ND
7. TCU
8. Oregon
9. UGA
10. Mich St.

Eh they have the 2nd/3rd best loss of the 1-loss teams so far.

Last edited:
This is probably not very nice of me but I watched that game last night with a friend who is a ND fan and to watchi him go from on top of the world to being crushed was one of the best feelings I've had this football season.

Man, I cut the tv off and went to bed thinking ND had won.

I wake up and see ESPN and yell at the top of my lungs "THERE WAS A FLAG ON THE PLAY!!!!!!"

Feels Good Man. I hate ND. 

View media item 1224370

Man that was a good game

I was sitting with the recruits and parents

Sat in front of Rashaad Greene's and Karlos Williams family good funny people

Man no one in the stadium liked the play calling or what the defense has going on surprised none of the parents care for Jimbo

Just watching the teams body language they not a national title team ND was straight knocking them in the mouth to the point Jimbo yelled at everyone

Dalvin Cook got laid out in the 4th quarter right in front of us by the end zone you could hear it in the whole stadium that play pretty much summed up how the day was going for FSU

I have a different respect for ND I thought FSU was gonna get the W by a touchdown or 2

Last edited:
Golson earned my respect. Dude converted on that 4th and 18 and pretty much balled all night. He deserved to win.

Golson earned my respect. Dude converted on that 4th and 18 and pretty much balled all night. He deserved to win.

:rofl:

View media item 1224370

Man no one in the stadium liked the play calling or what the defense has going on surprised none of the parents care for Jimbo

No surprise there

Just watching the teams body language they not a national title team ND was straight knocking them in the mouth to the point Jimbo yelled at everyone

:lol:
Jordan Jenkins and Davin Bellamy with hands down.
Lorenzo Carter, Floyd, Herrera & Ramik Wilson standing up.
Swann blitzing from Nickel

It's nasty.

He's a mad scientist

Back
Top Bottom