• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smh at Miss v Aub, Oregon v UCLA and Baylor v TCU all being on at the same damb time
mad.gif
mean.gif

P.S. did anyone notice that Oregon hasn't had a 100 yard rusher yet this season?

Wow.

my guy Colin cowherd was scrapping on treon harris the other day , questioning his upbringing ....
typical cowherd.....really don't **** w/ that dude and I'm amazed he gets away with it .....no way his following is deeper than simmons 

usc is favored because it's about balancing action at times ....pretty damn positive USC as a dog in that matchup would get heavy action because they're popular w/ gamblers 

I honestly don't think cowherd believes half of what he says, it's all for the reaction and attention. He's always paying the elitist route.

They don't know/care about college football enough. Colin has a daily national radio show and is obsessed with cfb and riffs on it all the time.

The Jameis stuff was a big deal because FSU was #1 and Jameis was the Heisman front runner.

Treon is a freshman who's barely seen the field. They haven't spent a lot of time talking about him and won't unless the details come out and they're grisly.

Otherwise they'll just praise Florida for suspending him, talk a little about college rape culture and athletics, and ignore it. The story isn't big nationally.

p.s. why is Don Pellum so bad? I didn't realize he'd been at Oregon for so long. Shouldn't he have a full grasp of the schemes that suit that team best by now?

Last edited:
Why do y'all even pay attention to ppl like Cowherd & his ilk

They troll for clicks
im starting to believe his blazing 5 and all the vegas/business gems he drops are fed to him by his researchers/producers . if you literally google treon you see he has a solid background..also keep in mind he loves talking about being a recruiting geek...

he basically said " what do you expect from will mushcamp/urban meyers when like half the kids read at a 5th grade level" ..im paraphrasing but thats od trolling but he does great with his ratings in the south/west ...claims to get 2.7 million viewers nationally.guess espn lets it slide

Last edited:
I'm not sure trolling is the "right" word for Cowherd. Don't get me wrong he attacks topics in a pretty unorthodox way, but he says a lot of stuff people are afraid to speak on. Things treated as if they are Taboo almost.
He sides with the unpopular opinion on many of those "Taboo" topics but I think he does it as a voice for people who are to ***** to say what they feel.

That's just my opinion.
At times(a lot) I don't agree with him, but man I respect honesty,

Last edited:
my guy Colin cowherd was crapping on treon harris the other day , questioning his upbringing ....

Really?

Dude must be dont know who his family is and needs to do research

Treon comes from a GOOD family and not only is a top athlete but he has A LOT of common sense and book sense

talked to some of my class mates on the team they said it all just over a female acting out

he's a far right shock jock......his targets are all familiar except when he start all that disrespectful ****....chris beniot is the only exception 

Last edited:
Nah Cowherd isn't far right. He's pretty moderate.

But he does love the hyperbole and pot stirring opinions.

Back
Top Bottom