• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope he learns from his mistakes soon because people love you today, hate you today and the moment it is no longer advantageous for them to support you, they will throw you under the bus

Peyton Manning T-bagged a chick in '96 at Tenn and settled out of court with her. Look at how we view him.

But Jameis is so darn sinister with his stolen soda, crab legs and obscene internet meme.

‏@ESPNStatsInfo  11m
Alabama vs Florida: only meeting of top 10 units in ESPN's efficiency rankings this week (Florida's 9th-ranked D vs Alabama's 7th-ranked O)

@PickSixPreviews
With former backups Trickett and Coker transferred, if Sean Maguire gets hurt, FSU's 5th stringer: 

Last edited:
Peyton Manning T-bagged a chick in '96 at Tenn and settled out of court with her. Look at how we view him.

But Jameis is so darn sinister with his stolen soda, crab legs and obscene internet meme.
lmaooo never knew that

these black athletes at pwi gotta go by the "if she don't acknowledge love for the black D sober don't pay her attention if she do when she's drunk"  ......brothas be gambling in these situations......**** sober up and start worrying about daddy disowning them

back on cfb tho.....Had to get that off 

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...din-muhammad-cleared-in-domestic-disturbance/

My son AQM said I ain't paying for **** 
laugh.gif
 Glad to see he's living it up on South Beach still while not in school. Miami boosters byke? 
nerd.gif

Wasn't manziel in the negative spot light just as much or maybe even more then Winston last year people hated that guy and still do just wanna see him fail and he's what? They were trying to ban him for signing pictures

These signs on College Gameday about Winston
laugh.gif

To get suspended for saying a few curse words is
mean.gif
kinda ******* **** is this. Same words and worse are mentioned on the field every Saturday and every day on the practice field and probably in the locker rooms by coaches

Turning this into race again though
indifferent.gif

This has nothing to do with race and everything to do with Wiston showing a pattern of behavior that he doesn't know how to act like a mature adult.

How is it ridiculous that a player get suspended for shouting obscenities in the middle of the student union and then lie about the details to the higher ups?

It's a rhetorical question don't reply, just think it thru to yourself

How is it ridiculous that a player get suspended for shouting obscenities in the middle of the student union and then lie about the details to the higher ups?

What's the story though? What exactly did he lie about

He was running around saying it all day on campus and he was trying to make it seem like he only said it in the Student Union to the Interim pres.

This seems related to the heat FSU is under for the Title IX investigation.

like 60 other schools are under investigation also, like I've stated before this whole mess is a joke and being blown out of proportion because cat's will always feel like he got off with rape, even though it's clear as day in the court documents there wasn't enough evidence to charge him with anything

You say not to reply, but I have to. :lol:

I feel like I'm missing something here. Why all the rumblings that he's getting kicked off the team though? One game suspension I can see, but what exactly did he lie about. There has to be more than just standing up and yelling what he did. Immature as hell, but kicked off the team? I don't know.

How often will he be on cooper? No way he shadows him all over and Lane will have him lined up everywhere.

I do hope they're matched up quite a bit tho.

Back
Top Bottom