• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The higher ups have to head hunt in a sense right now, just to make sure they don't end up on the wrong side of things.

They want to get it right so bad right now, that nobody is safe.

That seems kinda petty

Yeah. Some think it's just being used as a convenient excuse to make it seem like they didn't buckle

Others not so sure. Either way, if he's not taking 1st team snaps on monday then Goodnight Sweet Prince

He probably told the pres he only did it once and he was leaving when in reality he did it like 12 times :lol:

Or maybe he did it @ a table full of women? If so :x

Patrik Nohe ‏@PatrikNohe now
So sounding like maybe Jameis had just seen that video, and maybe he kept repeating the meme all day as he went to his classes about campus.

There is a strained relationship between the offices on Jameis future.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Last edited:
I fully expect crab legs to be released from the team, where he'll transfer to Auburn and they'll welcome him with open arms.

It's not about the FHRITP thing.

Rumor has it he wasn't completely open w/ the interim FSU pres when he was questioned about all his transgressions while on campus.

BOT's /Boosters had a meeting today too. That meeting is what got him the full game. The full game suspension has been out there since this afternoon. I know that much.

The **** w/ the pres might get him the season. That's the talk now anyways.
Wow.

If that happens, the only league he'll get drafted to is the XFL.

Todd Fuhrman @ToddFuhrman  ·  2h
Someone saw this coming, explains 2nd wave of Clemson $$$ MT @BruceFeldmanCFB FSU will sit Jameis winston for entire game vs Clemson

laugh.gif
 even with what is happening in the NFL right now, he'll still get drafted.

MORGANTOWN, W.Va.  — Defense attorneys for Daryl Worley claim the suspended West Virginia cornerback was defending his girlfriend when he grabbed another woman by the neck in a nightclub altercation last weekend.

Dave Jecklin and James Gianola, the Morgantown attorneys who are representing the player against a misdemeanor battery charge, released a statement Friday afternoon:
“Some members of the media are making conclusions regarding the video of the incident involving our client, Daryl Worley. We ask everyone to please remember that everyone, including Daryl, is considered innocent until proven guilty.

“Daryl’s version of events is corroborated not only by the video, but also by several eyewitness statements that we have obtained. In the video, Daryl defends his long-time girlfriend from an advancing female bar patron who had earlier that night threatened to fight his girlfriend. According to eyewitness statements, the advancing female grabs Daryl’s girlfriend’s leg immediately before the video shows him pushing the female away in a non-provoking manner.

“When all the facts and circumstances are released, we are confident that it will demonstrate that there is more to this story than what is being reported.

“We intend to discuss Daryl’s version of events, the video, the eyewitness statements and all the evidence with the prosecutor at the appropriate time. This matter will be resolved through the court system.”
Worley, 19, was suspended indefinitely on Monday by West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen. On Wednesday, MetroNews  first reported the suspension stemmed from an altercation at the Lux Nightclub that occurred hours after the football team returned from a 40-37 win at Maryland.

The woman who filed a complaint with Morgantown police claimed Worley choked her and pushed her to the floor. Surveillance video at the bar and eyewitness accounts supported her allegation, according to police.

@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCE:Winston's suspension due to FSU administration finding discrepency w/ his account of where he was standing when saying theobscenities

My goodness. This sounds like a joke. That's really really stupid. I don't even know what they thought to begin with.

Jameis is a dummy, but still.

Former beat writer for FSU?

‏@cblunt58  4h
just my nature, but I won't be shocked if #5 never plays at FSU again

@EmoryParker
@cblunt58 he won't

Emory Parker @EmoryParker  ·  4h
Something else on the horizon, all I can say right now.

Lou Ciaccia ‏@louciaccia  4h

@EmoryParker More to this incident or, entirely different incident?

@EmoryParker
@louciaccia Well, not the current one but...

Something to do with the title IX investigation?

Did he know prior to the FHRITP thing that he was going to get kicked off the team because of the investigation?  

Maybe that's why he did it 
nerd.gif

I hate the world we live in now where a college kid gets suspended a game because he yelled an obscene meme. Because he was accused of rape, he has to walk some fine line and not make anybody mad and pander to people. Sheesh. Dumb kid. Crazy overreactions.

And people bringing up him playing with BB guns, stealing crab legs and not paying for a cup of soda, at Burger King is beyond ridiculous. Literally saying not paying for a $1 soda is character issues and some sense of entitlement. Talking about character issues? Dumb average kid stuff. Should be the #1 pick regardless of this extremely petty stuff.

If social media was around when Elway and Marino were in college.....

Everybody on their high horse like they haven't done worse. My lord.

Feel Like this is a sketch or something smh.

when it's black on white or black on dog......you can be proven innocent and you're still gonna be guilty in public opinion.

that's just life

but Jamies is a bamma but I hate that rapist stigma is sticking to his name even though he was never convicted. He also never had multiple accusations either like that Red Hawk

Last edited:
This seems related to the heat FSU is under for the Title IX investigation.
Moreso the admins and boosters getting tired of going to bat for him only to have him turn around and give a hazy account of what happened. At least that's what I gather or that's the prevailing story they're trying to leak out there.

Former beat writer for FSU?

‏@cblunt58  4h

just my nature, but I won't be shocked if #5 never plays at FSU again

@EmoryParker

@cblunt58 he won't

Emory Parker @EmoryParker  ·  4h

Something else on the horizon, all I can say right now.

Lou Ciaccia ‏@louciaccia  4h
@EmoryParker More to this incident or, entirely different incident?

@EmoryParker

@louciaccia Well, not the current one but...

Something to do with the title IX investigation?

Parker works for scout the other guys are random FSU fans
Did he know prior to the FHRITP thing that he was going to get kicked off the team because of the investigation?  

Maybe that's why he did it :nerd:  

That doesn't make any sense

when it's black on white or black on dog......you can be proven innocent and you're still gonna be guilty in public opinion.

that's just life

but Jamies is a bamma but I hate that rapist stigma is sticking to his name even though he was never convicted. He also never had multiple accusations either like that Red Hawk

Man you know it. Instead of being innocent. He "beat a rape case". You me or any dude could be wrongly accused of rape...and the notion that he can't have a lapse of judgement and youthful stupidity because of an allegation, the ray rice/nfl thing, being a heisman winner etc etc is crazy.

Dude said something really stupid. I hate how they act like it's a privilege for college athletes to be playing at these universities like they didn't earn it. Whole thing is sickening

We need more A.I.'s.

Back
Top Bottom