• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blacknall really hurt me soul. My boys went to high school with him and were gassing him up, then he decommitted :smh:
Manalapan? Athletic TE from Manahawkin followed him to Happy Valley, Gesicki. Franklin sold them on a Payton-style CFB offense with Hack as Brees.

UCF/Mizz should be good. :evil: :pimp:

UCF better come correct, losing to PSU by 2 was a heartbreaker. :frown:

Let's win this and then destroy BYU next. :pimp:

Last edited:

and see what manziel has started..

Yahoo Sports@YahooSports 4m

Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill's parents have applied to trademark 'Kenny Trill' http://yhoo.it/1whhl6n
Yep, he started a string of A&M QBs worthy of having their nicknames trademarked 
pimp.gif

Of course a black QB was dropped from the #1 spot on people's boards. Of course. These people were trying to push Locker and Gabbert over Cam *Shrugs* But I'm schleep

The money will be good but at this point the SMU job is a black hole. They have to compete with Texas A&M, TCU, Baylor, and Texas for recruits. They can't get top guys. The money bags will have to be handed out like hotcakes to even get a shot at 4 star recruits, which I doubt will happen.

I'm telling y'all, that job is a dead end.

Last edited:
The money will be good but at this point the SMU job is a black hole. They have to compete with Texas A&M, TCU, Baylor, and Texas for recruits. They can't get top guys. The money bags will have to be handed out like hotcakes to even get a shot at 4 star recruits, which I doubt will happen.

I'm telling y'all, that job is a dead end.
TCU... 
laugh.gif

Gary Patterson's about to catch a pink slip and a kick in the *** on the way out the door, too.

Bet SMU pays better than TCU when they both open up.

TCU... :lol:  

Gary Patterson's about to catch a pink slip and a kick in the *** on the way out the door, too.

Bet SMU pays better than TCU when they both open up.

True. :lol:

I put TCU in there because they've smacked SMU like 11 or 12 times the past 15 years

I went last year, they straight killed them. :lol:

These DFW recruits are definitely seeing that ****.

Last edited:
If they really wanted to, SMU could pay better than most schools. That Dallas money is longgggg.

I'm just not sure how much the boosters care about the team anymore?

Back
Top Bottom