• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's FSU vs UCLA in my opinion for Henry. I hope he turns on ESPNU in a few minutes, so he can watch the champs even though Burn knew the plays for half the game!

laugh.gif
 Figured. 

It's FSU vs UCLA in my opinion for Henry. I hope he turns on ESPNU in a few minutes, so he can watch the champs even though Burn knew the plays for half the game!
That's it.

The problem is UCLA has two dudes he may have to sit behind and I'm not up on FSU's recruiting but I've heard they're pretty deep at QB too.

Nowhere near as crowded as the 4-5 guys USC would have though...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ He's got damn Malik Henry a depth chart doesn't mean **** to him, he wants to be QB 1 bad enough than he will be! At least thats what i'm saying if i'm Jimbo and telling him how much money I made for bums like Ponder and Manuel!

Florida defensive backs and wide receivers were participating in a drill Thursday night when they got into a scuffle. Hargreaves, who earned first team All-SEC as a freshman last season, limped away from the group.

Word is that Kylie Fitts is hoping to transfer to Fresno State, Montana State or another program. He was a year away from becoming a starter on a monster UCLA defense and he decided he needed to leave.

From what I've gathered he seriously desired getting away from his parents.

Back
Top Bottom