2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Almost always like that on nike. If it ain't the cats with bots it's all the people who like to return stuff trying to scoop on nike. I for one don't even waste the time with them. Prob why I don't have a code yet

Last edited:
I tried to purchase thru twitter app just on the whim. honestly didnt care if I got these cause the ones I usually care about getting the most are 3s and 4s.

I was actually able to cop off of NDC tho surprisingly.

This might be the first pair I actually sell instead of wear tho just cause these look like they will build up wear and tear easy

Last edited:
Everybody talkin like they're gonna pass but on release day you'll be adding to cart and either buying for someone else or copping yourself ....I'll get these for wifey if she wants them.
tongue.gif

Lmfao @ "fake sellout". You kids are too much sometimes.. Anyway, doubling up on fnl if I get through. That's why I copped internationally, knew these would be a hassle.

FNL never fails for me... Went through once for my pair and then a second time for a friend. I never use a gift card or debit/credit card, I ALWAYS use paypal. and i was able to add the 20 reward as well.. 

reps to this guy right here, copped successfully after many failed attempts thru Finishline but this shoe palace link did it for me, just have to have that patience!
Thanks! just reposting tweets really.

Last edited:
I'm surprised DSG didn't have these at launch, they have been pretty on point with their J releases

I'm surprised DSG didn't have these at launch, they have been pretty on point with their J releases
DSG usually only gets really big GRs.  While these were widely available there just might not have been that many pairs to go around.

DSG usually only gets really big GRs.  While these were widely available there just might not have been that many pairs to go around.
I think its something JB does, I seen the same thing happen with the Jordan Red Toe 13s. Those came out and then boom, sold out with the quickness thinking there were gonna be an easy cop but nope, they were not. Anyways these should sell out here in the SF Bay Area pretty quickly. Entered 6 raffles all for sz 9 did not get 1 call.

Back
Top Bottom