2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

quickest I have ever checked out on finish line
pimp.gif

quickest I have ever checked out on finish line
pimp.gif
Man FNL has been SOOO wonky w/ me lately.  Used to be my go to.  Can't even get past SPA today.

Have a GC ready to go and all.

Went ahead and got a pair on SNKRS just in case.  Will return that pair if it'll let me through on FNL.  If not, will save the GC for the next drop.

BTW the praise you guys have been saying about SNKRS is completely true.

Finally got my code last week.  That was lightning fast.  Typed in password, and was checked out in 10 seconds.  

me too...got through after 5-10min on splash for the oreo 4's and now I'm stuck on splash right now haven't seen a FNL page yet

me too...got through after 5-10min on splash for the oreo 4's and now I'm stuck on splash right now haven't seen a FNL page yet
out of stock on nike, i applied for my code for snkrs app weeks ago and they still havent sent me one and im a serious nike head, this is some BS

BTW the praise you guys have been saying about SNKRS is completely true.

Finally got my code last week.  That was lightning fast.  Typed in password, and was checked out in 10 seconds.  
Its your own personal nike bot given to you by nike.  Gotta love that.

NDC sold out. Nike is all about fairness in buying shoes but only gave out some codes for the SNKRS app... very fair Nike...

On a site note, these were a harder cop than FB7's, at least online it was..

Last edited:
must not have made a lot of quantities of this shoe...I don't feel like there is much hype on this release and it sold out pretty quickly. Also hearing stores don't have that many pairs...just my thoughts

Added to cart two different times on JJ got oos on NDC for three sizes. Waitin on FNL right now.

Copped my 10.5 
nthat.gif
Can't believe these sold out though. Either Nike made these pretty limited or they're gonna restock in like an hour

I'm still waiting for my "turn" this hasn't been an easy cop for me. Gonna give up in the next 10min

*EDIT* After my post I got through and got checked out. This calls for a dab an some more sleep. Hope everyone gets their pair!

Last edited:
first time i used the app to actually buy something..

got a code luckily like the day after they announced it and is def cool..

just gotta pay attention...

grabbed these for my boy size 10 no prob, then pulled another on line..

i like them but for 2 bills  there is a lot more on my radar...

Back
Top Bottom