2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait I'm lost. What's this shirt thing.

Bo once again being the realest ESPN personality alongside LeBatard. Outchea exposing hypocrisy from folks and making 'em look stupid when they resort to the usual replies.

@PMatic
I was catching up on the pages w/ Hinkie discussion and would you really want to see dude control the fate of the Timberwolves franchise? With all that young talent and infinite potential needing proper grooming & development? I don't **** with Hinkie at all and let out a M. Bison laugh when I saw the news last night, so I'm not gonna front...I'm biased against his Idaho potato lookin' *** mug.

Not to mention that bizarre 13 page letter confirming this dude really is at the far end of the spectrum...
No, not really. I just thought it would be a fascinating idea considering Hinkie's entire process revolved around getting talents like Wiggins and Towns. :lol:

Lakers fans laughing at Melo like he wouldn't be far & away their best player
laugh.gif
o57qjk.png

nerd.gif

Glad to see Hinkie gone. I truly believe in advanced analytics, but I often think they are measuring the wrong items or measuring it incorrectly. Also, the numbers don't matter if you do have a great developmental system. It is a shame they barely have made any progress.

knicks jumped from 17 wins to 31 (and counting fam)

lakers went from bad to worse with a supposedly better roster 
our star is on decline after winning 5 championships

no knicks star has brought anything of value to the franchise for the past 40 years

Lakers fans laughing at Melo like he wouldn't be far & away their best player :lol:

Melo always has been a B grade superstar. Even before he went to the Knicks.

When the Knicks got him they were desperate to get any superstar there in New York.

Lakers fans laughing at Melo like he wouldn't be far & away their best player :lol:

Melo always has been a B grade superstar. Even before he went to the Knicks.

When the Knicks got him they were desperate to get any superstar there in New York.

so much this. dude was always in the same category as a gilbert arenas imo. dope. but never ultra elite.

lawd whyyyyyy didnt this go down :frown:

Because Jerry Buss stepped in at the 11 hour and met with Kobe face to face and talked to him.

The article even quotes Joe Dumars and says he knew once that meeting took place the deal was dead not going to happen.

Buss and Bryant wanted to meet in person before finalizing the trade. "This thing is in their hands now," Kupchak said, according to a person briefed on the conversation.

With that, the Pistons knew the deal was dead. "There was too much of a relationship there," one of the involved parties said.

Last edited:
lawd whyyyyyy didnt this go down :frown:

Because Jerry Buss stepped in at the 11 hour and met with Kobe face to face and talked to him.

The article even quotes Joe Dumars and says he knew once that meeting took place the deal was dead not going to happen.

no i mean I know the actual reason why, I just mean, why wasn't there some devine intervention to get it popping :lol:

Melo has become one of the most underrated players in basketball in recent times.  
He's fat

He doesn't win

He's fat

He's a ball stopper

He's fat

He doesn't make teammates better

He's fat

He's supposed to carry ****** rosters to 50 win seasons like LeBron

He's fat

He doesn't have any awards because of LeBron winning them all since 2003 (sans Rose and Curry)

He's fat

He's fat

He doesn't win

He's fat

He's a ball stopper

He's fat

He doesn't make teammates better

He's fat

He's supposed to carry ****** rosters to 50 win seasons like LeBron

He's fat

He doesn't have any awards because of LeBron winning them all since 2003 (sans Rose and Curry)

He's fat

Melo was legit Rastafarian. He blew lots of clouds and puffs in his Denver years. And yes, he was fat back then when the THC content bedded in hia fat cells.

He was always about that lyfe. He got paid and could care less about anything else.

SPORTS x Kibow ‏@SportsKibow · 37m37 minutes ago

Nike honors Kobe Bryant with new ad, declares April 13 'Mamba Day' - Caution: There's some NSFW language… http://dlvr.it/L0PTR0 #ForTheWin

"mamba day" is hella corny

where is the NSFW language?

is KD's mom going to get mad at him for saying that about kobe? 

SPORTS x Kibow ‏@SportsKibow · 37m37 minutes ago

Nike honors Kobe Bryant with new ad, declares April 13 'Mamba Day' - Caution: There's some NSFW language… http://dlvr.it/L0PTR0 #ForTheWin

lol nsfw

so they couldn't give my dude that lifetime contract, but they'll fabricate this foo foo holiday on some Wade-County ****?

And why they pic all these corny dudes to speak on the bruh? Beta durant and Sus George. Kehlani Irving? Kobe aint cosign none of this **** fambs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom