2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
why vanessa look like this b

Kobe-Wife1.jpg
Colorado Flashbacks

that shirt raw af doh
nerd.gif

son has had it with his megamind head lookin ***

he wearing that on live tv? swerve gang. must be his last day lol
Lol I think thats funny and everything and its a typical sterotype but what if woody paige wore a shirt that said blacks with a basketball hoop? Would you lol
Another person that clearly missed the point. Thanks for trying, though.

The last 3 games I've watched of the warriors, they've lost. I intend to watch tonight's game. If they lose, that pretty much confirms I'm a jinx :lol:

perk :smh:

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/baske...rant-about-free-agency-signed-confidentiality

As a friend, I try not to talk to him too much about free agency. I always try to just want to talk to him about things outside of basketball. We talk about personal life and stuff like that. And I know he’s getting this question every day on the hour and stuff like that, so I try not to bother him.

But he did shoot some teams out there that he made me sign a confidentiality form that I couldn’t tell nobody. He’s got a few teams that he will be looking at.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Young Jeezy wylin

Do Laker fans get angry that Kristaps isn't in LA? The late-season swoon is no reason to alter your stance, it's a quantity of games thing for him in the second half so don't even cmon now

Last edited:

Definetly not missing the point. Thanks for being humble enough to entertain somebody elses statement without dismissing it though. The problem is more likely you dont get it but hey Ill love my neighbor regardless bruh. Hope you have a good day fam

Definetly not missing the point. Thanks for being humble enough to entertain somebody elses statement without dismissing it though. The problem is more likely you dont get it but hey Ill love my neighbor regardless bruh. Hope you have a good day fam

:rofl: @ you don't get it like you said something complicated

LOL.

All that smart *** fake deep **** you typed up for nothing.

But if you don't wanna hear it from me, I'll let Bo tell it...

Thanks for playing, bruh.

Do Laker fans get angry that Kristaps isn't in LA? The late-season swoon is no reason to alter your stance, it's a quantity of games thing for him in the second half so don't even cmon now

They are upset becauae their fantasy GM roster talk didn‘t play out. More upset thay DeAngelo did that crap.

Porz just millicic in the making. Soon, he‘ll go to the UFC or Pride fighting and fight Jose Canseco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom