2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I thought I was the only 1 I cant stand that klown...

Nope dudes phony as hell. I remember watching something where he was giving analysis for a college basketball game and he said something ridiculous and the woman next to him was like really all confused and he was like oh yeah yeah yeah you know damn well you don't know what you're talking about. It was something about playing for your conference pride but dude took it to a whole other level

melo has always been overrated. dude is really a non factor.
. lakers fans really wanted this dude. :x  
Nonfactor lol his rookie year he took a Nuggets team to the playoffs that won 23 games the year prior. Sure the Knicks are underperforming this year, but they still have the worst backcourt in the NBA and dealt with the worst coaching staff in basketball as well. This season's failures aren't on Melo.

perk :smh:

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/baske...rant-about-free-agency-signed-confidentiality

As a friend, I try not to talk to him too much about free agency. I always try to just want to talk to him about things outside of basketball. We talk about personal life and stuff like that. And I know he’s getting this question every day on the hour and stuff like that, so I try not to bother him.

But he did shoot some teams out there that he made me sign a confidentiality form that I couldn’t tell nobody. He’s got a few teams that he will be looking at.

Nonfactor lol his rookie year he took a Nuggets team to the playoffs that won 23 games the year prior. Sure the Knicks are underperforming this year, but they still have the worst backcourt in the NBA and dealt with the worst coaching staff in basketball as well. This season's failures aren't on Melo.
Not to take anything away from Melo, but that team also added Andre Miller, Earl Boykins, Voshon Leonard that summer and Marcus Camby stayed healthy.

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/baske...rant-about-free-agency-signed-confidentiality

As a friend, I try not to talk to him too much about free agency. I always try to just want to talk to him about things outside of basketball. We talk about personal life and stuff like that. And I know he’s getting this question every day on the hour and stuff like that, so I try not to bother him.

But he did shoot some teams out there that he made me sign a confidentiality form that I couldn’t tell nobody. He’s got a few teams that he will be looking at.
Perk wanna be D'Angelo so bad.

I don't blame Pat for being fed up. We had Herb Williams as an assistant coach for years while the best player in franchise history is in Charlotte.

Melo's a non-factor? :lol:

Durant teaming up with Perkins in NOLA? :nerd:

Not to take anything away from Melo, but that team also added Andre Miller, Earl Boykins, Voshon Leonard that summer and Marcus Camby stayed healthy.
They added good complimentary pieces for sure, but without him, they don't make the playoffs 7 years in a row.

no way kd made him sign a c.a. and yall boys. yall talk about personal stuff and life and then he say 'ay bruh, before you leave make sure you sign this and have it notarized. shut up kenny

Last edited:
that shirt raw af doh :nerd:

son has had it with his megamind head lookin ***

he wearing that on live tv? swerve gang. must be his last day lol

Last edited:
when you the best player on the team/leader the season is on him. he isnt injured hes just not that good. same with dmc . hes kevin love status. empty stats guy. 

Lol I think thats funny and everything and its a typical sterotype but what if woody paige wore a shirt that said blacks with a basketball hoop? Would you lol

he wore it on mike and mike this morning

bomani as real as it gets on ESPN...he replied to some ppl who were outraged on twitter. funny stuff

Also wearing that a few days after both Jemele Hill and Beadle publicly called out ESPN for the Greg Hardy interview.

Bomani is that Ninja 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom