2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the guys that played 27 minutes and only getting one rebound 
roll.gif

Im gonna need someone to show me where to get Clipeprs tickets for that cheap. I'm in the 200's and I have never sold my tickets for leas than $70. I sold my rockets tickets for $100 a piece just the other day. I'm about to list my Pistons tickets for $70 since I can't make it.

My bro used ticketexhange and got section 218 for 18 dollars against dallas and paid 20 for monday against memphis

Im gonna need someone to show me where to get Clipeprs tickets for that cheap. I'm in the 200's and I have never sold my tickets for leas than $70. I sold my rockets tickets for $100 a piece just the other day. I'm about to list my Pistons tickets for $70 since I can't make it.

My bro used ticketexhange and got section 218 for 18 dollars against dallas and paid 20 for monday against memphis
Using this method do you have to buy the tickets the day of the game?

haven't seen $25 tickets to an NBA game since 2008... 

I'm a Mavs fan that lives in Miami .... tickets to the Heat/Mavs last season cost me about $80 each for section 111

hoping I can score that price again this year but the game is on New Years Day

KD out 7-10 days with strained hamstring.

Last edited:
all yall talking about ticket prices go look up bulls tix just to get in the door (300 section) the 200 & 100 section for a marquee game is crazy but its not THAT much difference if it was philly

Knicks games are always around $50 just for 400's level :smh:

cheapest ticket for Friday vs Cleveland is $134 :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Yo, @bhzmafia14 - you giving your boys any chance to hand the Dubs their first L tonight? Seems pretty unlikely, but I'll be pulling for them.

Who was the guys that played 27 minutes and only getting one rebound :rofl:

Neal was the only player with 1 but Gotat started and only had 3. The other bigs were around 5. Blair had 9 in cleanup duty.

He was exaggerating but his point was valid.

Last edited:

haven't seen $25 tickets to an NBA game since 2008... 
not that it means much now.... but after the home opener I bought a "november pass" for the Kings for all the home games (sans Warriors game, but I got hooked up with tix anyways) for the month of November, 8 games (+ the Warriors game) in all for $99 each. With the pass they assign me my seat a few hours before each game and I've only had truly crappy seats for 1 game so far. Other than that I've either been in the lower bowl or mid-lower of the upper deck. Not bad for basically $12 a game for a quarter of the season tbh

Kings fans right now....

CTjzXzRUAAE3b1a.jpg
But aren't you a Ki... Nevermind
??

Damn Gerald Green was wildin :smh: ...Chalmers probly had him smoking that K2, thats why he had to get up outta there :lol:

damn Kings tickets cheap like Marlins tickets.... 

the Marlins might let you suit up and get in for a pinch hit for $30.... 

there's times where the Stubhub fee cost me more than the ticket ..... we sat in the first row of the outfield for $3 once 

The Point Godzilla will be unleashed in full form the next 3 games. Expecting 35/10/10 at least

damn Kings tickets cheap like Marlins tickets.... 

the Marlins might let you suit up and get in for a pinch hit for $30.... 

there's times where the Stubhub fee cost me more than the ticket ..... we sat in the first row of the outfield for $3 once 
tbh I was shocked to see the deal, cuz face value tix are kinda expensive still and the stubhub prices are not really that much better either.

absolutely shocked.

so it's been reported that gerald green was on drugs/bath salts?

If so, Chalmers is lucky all he caught was a fade. G. Green could've eaten his face. No wonder homie bounced for the Grizz with the quickness. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom