2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like belly at the 4 more with KAT. And they need to do something with Zach at the 2. I think Andre should be playing more with Zach and Bazz.

So, basically the Warriors suppose to have been the Grizz right now.

What a time.

Rr6o2TX.gif

:rofl:

Just watched Kawhi's highlights. They are :pimp:

This is the first time in his whole career that Duncan wasn't arguably considered the best player on the Spurs. Torch has been passed. Worthy successor

THIS is how you pass the torch. First Robinson to Duncan by winning a championship now this. The Spurs organization has been best thing that happened to basketball in the last 20 years.

Nene flexes on young Butler and raised his hand like he was gonna swing. Teague hits a man in the face and I've heard nothing yet. Suspend that man. Nene missed a playoff game.

JUST when I figured you had you head out ya butt & on straight & you jump ritt back into the bs ...stop that cap boi

Nene flexes on young Butler and raised his hand like he was gonna swing. Teague hits a man in the face and I've heard nothing yet. Suspend that man. Nene missed a playoff game.
JUST when I figured you had you head out ya butt & on straight & you jump ritt back into the bs ...stop that cap boi
@ColdCity  , You know he's doing intentionally for our attention. 

lol

Spurs changed the team offense to cater to Aldridge and Kawhi. I'll miss the good old days.

Ha ha ha. I have no beef with the Bulls anymore. I think what Teague did was worse. If my player missed a playoff game, Teague should miss a regular season one.

Bulls fans have to accept however that it happened. Butler was afraid for his life. He's grown and become a better player because of that moment. It drove him all summer. He hung the picture on his wall and vowed never to feel that way again. Noah's heart from that series though, is Nenes forever.

Ha ha ha. I have no beef with the Bulls anymore. I think what Teague did was worse. If my player missed a playoff game, Teague should miss a regular season one.

Bulls fans have to accept however that it happened. Butler was afraid for his life. He's grown and become a better player because of that moment. It drove him all summer. He hung the picture on his wall and vowed never to feel that way again. Noah's heart from that series though, is Nenes forever.

AS I STATED STOP DA CAP BOI

you cant even be taken serious

points gained since the season started --1005
points lost by slipping back into your same ******* --5005

Last edited:
My thing about what Teague did vs what Nene did was legitimate. Teague hit dude in the face. Have you not seen it? Butler was scared. Have you not seen that either? Don't make me post it bruh. I have the evidence.

Last edited:
Just watched Kawhi's highlights. They are :pimp:

This is the first time in his whole career that Duncan wasn't arguably considered the best player on the Spurs. Torch has been passed. Worthy successor

THIS is how you pass the torch. First Robinson to Duncan by winning a championship now this. The Spurs organization has been best thing that happened to basketball in the last 20 years.

Kobe > the Spurs

I have never watched one of those videos? Are they different than just your typical highlight vid? I usually watch the recaps from the nba app or I'll watch the full game on the league pass archive.

Spurs changed the team offense to cater to Aldridge and Kawhi. I'll miss the good old days.
I'm still not sure how I feel about it. It gets stagnant at times and it'd mostly LMAs doing because he refuses to shoot the ball.

When he sits and Boris/David come in you see the wheels moving a lot more.

LMA just needs time though he's still not used to it yet, hoping this Portland game is the catalyst for a more assertive LMA. I want 25 shots tomorrow out of him.

Otto Porter is shooting 70.3% on 2pt field goals this season. 3rd best in the NBA. Capela, Jordan, Whiteside and Howard round out the top 5. Otto is the only non Center.

#WizFax

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom