2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what fisher told Kobe at the end when all the lakers were greeting him. Had to be something savage by their reaction

Horry is always drunk on there lol dude jumbles his words and says the wildest, dumbest **** lol 
Man u noticed too 
roll.gif

I love james worthy. dude is dope as hell to me.

Fish prolly was like 'Bruh...'member those twins from 09??? I just saw em :evil:

Kob should've tried to marathon all the old biddies. Hit vanessa, hit charlize, hit jaime maggio, hit the aussie jawn, hit the chicks from the hotel

I noticed the body armour could it be the next vitamin water....
kobe is too focused on basketball though

payton manning will forever have the GOAT shameless plug, that post superbowl interview was masterful 

Hes gotta move on but something tells he wouldn't mind taking a yr off to heal...

payton manning will forever have the GOAT shameless plug, that post superbowl interview was masterful 
fwiw his Mamba Out was followed by Mamba Out T-shirts 

Sold out pretty much

Last edited:

Hes gotta move on but something tells he wouldn't mind taking a yr off to heal...

fwiw his Mamba Out was followed by Mamba Out T-shirts 

Sold out pretty much

not sold out. they're for pre-order. 3 different colors. Shipping the 22nd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom