2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
CgBabpPW4AIVkVB.jpg

Cmon Glenn JVG or Thibs to coach Kat and Wiggins PLEASE!

And if they want player control give it to them.

I actually wound't mind seeing Scott Brooks for the first three years until the team matures.

I said it in the thread last night.

Everything about last night with the Mamba was dope.

Can't rock with the whole "we didn't run narrative though." I won't lie, it irritates the hell out of me when people say that about him.

Serena Winters ‎@SerenaWinters

This is amazing. Rumor has it that Kobe Bryant was in his office working by 8:30AM this morning. (Might have even got a gym sesh in before).

11:40 AM - 14 Apr 2016
It's going to be interesting to see how Kobe copes in his post-career phase in retirement. 

I really hope he keeps sane for his own benefit but for someone to give every ounce of his life to basketball and all of a sudden for it to be finished, especially the way he went out last night, its going to hard to any person to adjust to life, let alone Kobe... 

I said it in the thread last night.

Everything about last night with the Mamba was dope.

Can't rock with the whole "we didn't run narrative though." I won't lie, it irritates the hell out of me when people say that about him.

if the shoe fits...

View media item 1994594
and that's from a Cleveland fan.

To be fair tho, while Kobe may not have run, he definitely ran a few people OUT of LA....

Nba uses more than one ball per game, like NFL right? I'm sure Kobe got one if Shawn Carter weak *** did

The moment at the end when Kobe launched the last assist to clarkson and the big three minus the young gawd huertas embraced Kobe... Damn

On the laker channel they obviously had a lot more coverage, it was so odd seeing fishers behavior. Not anything bad just odd imagining him as a head coach. He was acting like a frat brother lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom