2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
They doubled him a few times though. It wasnt 100% but he still had to work for those points. Yall some lames for sure.
this just isnt one of my favorite kobe moments. sorry im not  a sheeple and have to repeat what everyone else is saying . i have my own mind and many favorite kobe moments. this isnt one of them..... it is what it is. 

Last edited:

13015132_10156864180300341_7155117552313592880_n.jpg

*Kobe's last game ends*

*cries*

*wipes tears with tissue*

*rolls tissue into a ball*

*shoots to trash*

"KOBE!!!!"

*cries again*
Thought u was a grown man.

Kobe is your Hero? How so? Because he's a good basketball player?

A man should never worship another man.

He bleeds like you bleed.

Cut the sensitive stuff out.

He probably wouldn't even acknowledge you if you attempt to greet him.
he's a hero to us all

do you think batman would acknowledge you if you attempted to greet him?

a lot of people have learned so much from the examples kobe has set for us

They doubled him a few times though. It wasnt 100% but he still had to work for those points. Yall some lames for sure.
this just isnt one of my favorite kobe moments. sorry im a sheeple and have to repeat whatever one else is saying . i have my own mind and many favorite kobe moments. this isnt one of them..... it is what it is. 

def not even close one of my fav kobe moments but dude went out like a straight G.

def not even close one of my fav kobe moments but dude went out like a straight G.
exactly ...the man is 37 and has been in the league for 20 years.  

thats amazing to score 60 points. 

there have only been 4 people to have multiple 60+ point games.  kobe has done it 6 times now.

So. Does ANYONE want to talk about the Warriors getting 73? That's kinda happened last night too :lol:

Nah, eff the Warriors and their butthurt, extra-salty fans.

Crying all over Twitter last night like a child trying to get your attention.

Congrats to the team on the accolade but they're gonna lose to my Spurs.

So. Does ANYONE want to talk about the Warriors getting 73? That's kinda happened last night too :lol:

i didn't think that this was gonna happen but who tf thought kobe was gonna put on that kind of a show. We can talk about the Dubs during the playoffs.

Truly amazing. I never thought 72-10 would be surpassed. Only losing 9 games in an 82 game season is really kind of mind numbing. But they still have to finish things by winning the title. If they don't, the regular season record will just make a loss in the playoffs seem like a bigger failure.

Truly amazing. I never thought 72-10 would be surpassed. Only losing 9 games in an 82 game season is really kind of mind numbing. But they still have to finish things by winning the title. If they don't, the regular season record will just make a loss in the playoffs seem like a bigger failure.
the slander will be endless and they will be the biggest choke job ever if they dont win the chip. the regular season record will mean very little without winning a chip. 

they will be the 18-1 patriots. 

Last edited:

So. Does ANYONE want to talk about the Warriors getting 73? That's kinda happened last night too
laugh.gif
Exactly. If they don't win the chip 73 is an after thought and last night it was basically a forgone conclusion they were getting 73. Who thought Kobe would go for 60. Was way more fun to watch. 73 was expected at that point.

Jalen Rose was talking about this last night.  And I know most of NT hates the dude, but he made a good point about the 73.  Why is a 73-9 season invalidated if GSW doesnt win the title?  It is an unbelievable regular season accomplishment.  The regular season matters.  As Jalen put it, many players have built their entire legacy on regular season accomplishments.   

I still think that the Warriors win it all again, but just curious why everyone seems so adamant that the only thing that makes this 73 win season a great accomplishment is if it is capped off with a title.

Jalen Rose was talking about this last night.  And I know most of NT hates the dude, but he made a good point about the 73.  Why is a 73-9 season invalidated if GSW doesnt win the title?  It is an unbelievable regular season accomplishment.  The regular season matters.  As Jalen put it, many players have built their entire legacy on regular season accomplishments.   

I still think that the Warriors win it all again, but just curious why everyone seems so adamant that the only thing that makes this 73 win season a great accomplishment is if it is capped off with a title.
Because the sports world we live in today, especially NBA, you can only be validated with a ring.

because it is, i love jalen but hes is wrong af on this one. postseason >regular season. not even debatable. they wont be inconsideration for the best team of all time without the chip. thats not debatable. 

Last edited:
he's a hero to us all

I don't now, nor have I ever, consider any athlete or other performer to be a hero of mine. Respect, admire and appreciate, but never worship those kind of folks. Just not how I'm wired.

Plus, it seems like when people get that invested in someone like that, it makes them much more prone to being very negative about people/things they perceive as a threat or competition to that person. I like to be more neutral about things.

because it is, i love jalen but hes is wrong af on this one. postseason >regular season. not even debatable. they wont be inconsideration for the best team of all time without the chip. thats not debatable. 
Ok....but once again, I fail to see how not winning a title invalidates a 73 win season.  Not saying that the Warriors would still be considered one of the best of all time without a ship, but it certainly doesnt make 73 wins any less special.

Plus, it seems like when people get that invested in someone like that, it makes them much more prone to being very negative about people/things they perceive as a threat or competition to that person. I like to be more neutral about things.
this is true 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom